Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told MMC about it, and he said he'd have it up again this evening.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I apologise. During a routine reboot procedure, my pc failed to shutdown, and thus failed to restart. Unfortunately it did successfully shutdown VNC which meant the only way to solve the problem is to physically touch the machine. This is hard to do from the other side of the country. All should be rectified by about 10pm GMT (5pm Washington time).
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Understood and thanks!

And to clarify - all civs need to finish their turns for the turn to roll? Is that correct?
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Yes, that is correct. So everyone needs to hurry up and get it done so we can get this game moving.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I made a save just after France logged out. So nothing has been lost (with the exception of potential play-time).
            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Alright, just need Mali and Ottomans. Lets go people!

Comment

• Ok I took my turn. I had some techs offers in the diplo window and I cancel them. I have no idea if Inca have any tech trades left.

Comment

• You should look into that.

Comment

• Ok, waiting on the Ottomans now. There doesn't seem to be any good reason for him not to have played his turn. The game has been up for about a week now, and while it was messed up this weekend, there was plenty of other time to play the turn. The Dutch were waiting on the discussion at the peace conference, but the Ottomans weren't involved.

I PM'ed him so hopefully he'll play soon. If not, perhaps we should find another player?

Comment

• Will play today no worries

Comment

• If they are talking about changing the turn timer in the BTP game, why can't we change it here??

Is it a case that if you had the turn timer set to something, you can change it from that something, but if it was never on in the first place, it cannot then be set to something.

(I can't believe I just wrote that. )
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Correct.

This game didn't start at a Pitboss game so never had a timer.

Comment

• Glad you understood what I asked, Oz.

So, then we need players to commit to logging in at least every day to play a turn. Correct?

Comment

• Turn has rolled. Russians have played their turn. And I believe I used another voucher last turn. I wish the game would confirm accepted trades.

Comment

• Continue here:

Comment

Working...
                                X