Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, that's why I agreed to trade with you. But I could have/should have made other trades too, but I was afraid to.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

About that score table diplo France spoke of, should we have someone set it for us? So that we can follow how people are doing and such. If people want I can try and create it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diplo Inca
        About that score table diplo France spoke of, should we have someone set it for us? So that we can follow how people are doing and such. If people want I can try and create it.
        @Inca: Sorry, didn't do the current score post I said I would. I'm just swamped wit work and don't have much time.

We where talking on chat bout getting a score table up and runing. Since several objectives of teh Ozzy system have already been reached. Like the discovery of alphabet and music .
        'Impossible' n'est pas français.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm sorry about that and I should have been around sooner than this but things have been kinda crazy at my parents' and my sister's house (she just had a baby in September and her husband works a lot) because of this and there was a whole mess. I won't get into details because I don't want to and I'm sure you guys don't care. My sister will be fine, in a sense, she did break her ribs and her pelvis and was unconscious for a while (but the doctors said it was better to keep her that way), but other than that she is going to be fine. Anyone who drinks and thinks of driving please remember this, I won't get into anything else concerning what happened because there may be legal ramifications.

I'm glad you guys got Ozzy to sub for me.

Again I'm really sorry, I wasn't even home when I found out but I figured if I didn't get back and say something to somebody I would get kicked out or worse.... Holland would get one of his friends to play for me!

Again, thank you for getting Ozzy.

Ozzy I'm going to send you a PM with some questions on it about the session.

I hope you played/posted as Benedict Arnold, I haven't even checked the thread yet.

Thanks again to everyone, and I apologize for my absence, although I'm sure for a few of you it was a breath of fresh air.
          Land of the free. Home of the brave.

Comment

France has adopted a new political order. (see story thread). France is now run by a cooperative effort between myself and Nols.

Diplomacy that occurs between sessions and story telling are my responsibilities

Administration- “playing the game”, diplomacy that occurs during sessions, as well as full autonomy and freedom in dealing with unpredictable occurrences during sessions are under the supervision of Queen Nols.

We will hold weekly meetings where we will debate strategy and together set our agenda.

-The Duke of Orleans Marc the II
            'Impossible' n'est pas français.

Comment

Originally posted by Diplo America
              I hope you played/posted as Benedict Arnold, I haven't even checked the thread yet.
              I haven't posted at all. I sent you details on the session, but I saved all the posting for you.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Welcome back Diplo America, it is good to know that all is well in your family.

Comment

good to know that everyone's ok. or at least will make a full recovery, and yeah. drinking and driving is bad, mmm'kay?
                  Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Hi everyone! how is History of the World 12 going?
                    I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

All ready for a rock solid session in 16hrs? I know I am

Comment

America you able to play today? You haven't sad anything for days now

Comment

I'll be around if America isn't.

Comment

wowza. insane session. lot of fun
                            e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
                            msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

Originally posted by Diplo Mongolia
                              wowza. insane session. lot of fun
                              Yes, sensational session but i wish people would not pressure about turns. If a few civs are doing critical stuff that effects their civ for eternity I think it best to be patient. Pressure to end turns causes mistakes.

thankyou
                              Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
                              [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

What happened?

Someone send me a save.

Comment

Working...
                                X