No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it will take a us few minutes to get going. We'll wait as long as we can. Please don't show up much later.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess I am here as well.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• i'm here
        "

Comment

• Good, gonna be a good sized game. I'll fire it up in a few and we can start resolveing any possible connecting snafu's early.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• here and ready for ownage.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Heya, i'm here...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Lots of people, I'll reboot fight now and fire it up, then i'll start sending the ip
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• IP has been sent to all
                  If i missed you. POST QUICKLY thanks.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How it going?
                    "

Comment

• krill snookered me good. I should know better hahahahah
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• well, you had eygpt and horse. Me and DD should have been dead. (I would have been because I didn't get metal until turn 73...and protective archers don't work so well outside cities so you should have pillaged DD back to the stone age and then killed him with WC/cats/)
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• That's where my chariots were when you visited death on me, hahahahahahah he didn't have much to pillage
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Is there going to be another game tonight?
                            "

Comment

• HIGH PROBABILITY check back in a few minutes and we should know for sure
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You around EPW
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X