Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're hot
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Please PM the IP

Comment

• Comment

• I can't chat? I type in a message in the lobby and hit enter, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by McLMan
            I can't chat? I type in a message in the lobby and hit enter, nothing happens. Any ideas?
            Hit the return key on the main keyboard not the enter key on the numpad.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Not realy short of rebooting.
              But as long as you're in, we can start and see if there's a problem
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ok lets go

Comment

• starting another if any intereste
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If anyone is avoiding amatuer night, let me know, i'll probably be looking to play later tonight.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I might be game... depends on what time the wife passes out.

Comment

• Let me knowwhen she does
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm too tired and too much bubbly.

Off tomarrow though.... as I imagine are alot of others.

Maybe we could get something together for New Years Day.
                          Last edited by Pinchak; January 1, 2008, 01:39.

Comment

• Is anyone playing tonight.

Comment

• i should be around
                              In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                              "Mark Twain"

Comment

• well the original message was yesterday bu I should be around tonight also - I guess they don't play friday night at Ming's anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X