• Show
Clear All

• Crikey that time already. !
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 30 minutes is up!
      "

Comment

• I'm also still coming. Game doesn't seem to be up yet.
        "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• I'm rebooting then firing it up, give me a couple of minutes same ip
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Game is hot, if you need the IP let me know
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hrm, had computer trouble... if there's another one let me know
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I picked war with the wrong guy and got the worst of it. First one out, by EPW.

I fear that this might become a bad habit of mine, staying up and playing with you guys.
                "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• I too would probably come for a new game if it started within 1½ hours but I am doubtful of that happening.

Will probably see you guys next week. Hope I'll random something else than Sumeria for a change.

Comment

• : LOL :

ISn;t good enough for Fleme...
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Not that, I just happened to random Sumeria two weeks in a row now. All good fun and I had a blast going out making EPW miserable but would appreciate something else for a change!

Sumeria is, like EPW said, probably the hardest to defeat early on and also one of the few Pro civs I enjoy playing.
                      Last edited by Fleme; February 2, 2008, 23:21.

Comment

• Poor Fleme... wish i'd been there, sounds like a fun game

Comment

• Yeah it was good fun. I think the outcome would've been the same even if I hadn't picked a fight with EPW seeing the troops he had ready when I went for it. Appropriately, the general I popped was Leonidas and he gave the Celtian invaders hell before going down in my second city Eridu, which was renamed Hell's gate on the eve of it's destruction.

I don't mind going out like that at all, I don't think I've ever had more fun losing a game to be honest. I'll come back for more for sure

There's no making peace with you guys is there btw? Belligerent people!

Comment

• We need to have sunday afternoon (evening euro time) games

Comment

• Apparently I won
                              "

Comment

• Sign me up! I'm game today/tomorrow if such a game is to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X