Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, people falling out left and right, I hope we have enough
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ill be on ICQ

Comment

• earth to rah
        In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
        "Mark Twain"

Comment

• YOu still around Krill
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• y
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• So far we have you me DD and Barono, looking for a fifth now
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So the game isn't up?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Why not just play a 2v2?

Comment

• rather do a five.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ok.

Comment

• No game tonight?

Comment

• Game is hot if anyone is interested
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• GG KRILL, that artist getting there one turn before made all the different, I would have eventually lost in the long run anyway but i would have gotten my city back. (for a spell)
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That was just about the perfect game, using the absolute minimum necassary to take Baron O out, and your city, quick moving an unguarded settler away from someones warrior, persauding MD to move a settler back a tile for a city so I could plant and bomb him where I did (even though we had a peace treaty... ). I'd never play that well again even if I tried.
                              Last edited by Krill; November 18, 2007, 00:29.

Comment

• and good timing taking my second city. 3 or 4 more turns and you probably wouldn't have been able to take it. Good timing on both moves, well played indeed.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X