No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be interested in joining next saturday if you welcome new players. Anything I need to know before next saturday, like are the games on IP or what? BTS? Or can you point me to a post explaining it all. Would be a nightgame for me but seems like good fun.

Thanks for any response.
    "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• BTS latest official patch. Direct IP connection.
      Just post interest here before the game starts and we'll do our best to include you. I send the IP using ICQ or PM.

New people are always welcome. The more the better.

We only have few house rules.

1. Usually play random civs.
      2. If players start within 6 squares, we'll usually restart.
      3. On the turn you declare war on a player, you can't end your turn till the other player says ok. (to eliminate a possible double move) You can attack on the turn.
      After the first turn there are no restrictions.

We do use a turn timer (medium) So it's tacky to declare war with 5 seconds on the clock then move your SOD.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ok. I'll be trying to lurk here next saturday and hopefully join in on the action.
        "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• I almost certainly won't be here next saturday, so you can all enjoy a nice buildery game without Baron O having to worry about me
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Rah

are there any possibilty of games other than Saturday night
            In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
            "Mark Twain"

Comment

• Is anybody around tonight?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Will there be a game tonight?

Comment

• Unlikely here tonight.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by McLMan
                    Will there be a game tonight?
                    We are looking for people now... anybody else around too?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Timecheck...

Nah, six hours late.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I might still be interested until anything comes up. What time do you guys start? I'm GMT +2 and could possibly play in the night if that's what it takes. I'm curious though; How long do these games usually take? I wouldn't want to be an emperor sleeping on the throne.

Oh and another thing; Do you play with random events on? I made the mistake of not creating a backup file when I tinkered with the Civ4GameText_Events_BTS.xml file and it would naturally be a mismatch with everyone elses. (I don't know if this is even relevant though; Haven't played a whole lot of MP games in the past year or two). So if this is a proble I'd need for someone to send me theirs.

I'll check back in a while.
                        Last edited by Fleme; November 24, 2007, 10:55.

Comment

• Scratch that thing about the events. I reinstalled my CIV and it should be ok now. Will check back in a while - again
                          Last edited by Fleme; November 24, 2007, 12:12.

Comment

• I'm here tonight.
                            And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• Just woke up. waiting for people to show. Hopefully not too long, Keep checking back in.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes I am here. Hi everyone
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X