Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP sent
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ok it's past 7:15. We'll wait a touch longer for you. If we get bored and start and you get in early enough we'll restart for you.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• count me in for saturday. i should be ready to start around nine central or so.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• That should work. Let us know when you're home.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• IP has been set, the game is hot, so join when you get home.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm waited but you aren't here yet, we're going to start, join in when you get home
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• rah - If you're playing a late game tonight, I can join. Give me a call or PM the IP.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• i should be able to join y'all tonight. i've arranged to get saturdays off most weeks.

Comment

• i'll be available tonight.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• What time will you guys be available.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Working right now and I've gotta get dinner and such. Based on last night, I'm planning for 8pm CST or later to start. But I'll break off to eat now so I'll be ready by 7 in case there's a miracle early start.

Comment

• i'm ready to go now. i will likely need to take a twenty minute break or so to entertain the wife after she finishes her schoolwork.

Comment

• Hmm wasn't expecting everyone so early, I guess I should eat. We'll see if ming checks in
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'mready to go but going back to work in the meantime, so if I'm slow to respond to a 'start' PM, use the phone.

Comment

• Eating in about 10 minutes, when done I'll check in
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X