Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting. SO if you show, join,
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This thread was mentioned in a few others, so I just wanted to say if you desire a game over the weekends, this is still a good place to post in.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have a number of questions.

How long do your games usually last?
        What settings do you play?
        What time do you start?

I'd like to try playing one time, but would need to be able to clear that much time with the wife.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• 2-4 hours
          pangea, noble, random civs, normal speed.
          It depends on the night. We try to start at 7 US, central time, but with only a few players, we're flexible to get additional players.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• On a good night we'll make it 180-250 turns. That's usually enough to determine who was doing well and who wasn't.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• anyone up for tonight?
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• yo
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• is anyone around now
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i am, but i don't know if i'll be up to playing.

Comment

• k
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've never played a Civ4 multiplayer game and I finally have time to try one tonight. Will a game happen?
                        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• as much as i'd like to i'll have to pass. my whole life is upside sideways right now.

Comment

• We'll have a few people so let us know when you can be available.
                            Maybe next time Self.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND.

this whole divorce thing is working out way better than I anticipated.

Comment

• Let us know what time you're free saturday night
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X