No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be up for one, but I've yet to install and see if my host's internet connection will allow BtS through its firewall.

Comment

• check it out, if we're playing tonight we're likely to be starting around 6. central.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just checking now - what is the time difference between central and US Pacific?

Comment

• Yep, I'm through the looking glass. Let me know the address.

Comment

• sorry we didn't see this we had started considerably earlier. 6 central would have been 4 pacific.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ah yes, I was thinking back to front. Oh well, next time.

Comment

• Not available tonight. After a week of death and surgery, Mrs. Reabbit and I are taking a break for a decent dinner and some live music. That's right, date night.

Possilbe I'll be back for the late game, so please check this thread before you restart.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Post here when you get home. The second game will probably start around 10:15 central.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sorry, man. It just wasn't happenn'.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• No problem, let us know any availability for tonight.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Possible. Planning to watch final 4, so after Duke-WVA, i should be clear. Earlier start will depend on whether Mrs Rabbit wants to use my comp to watch a movie while I get my b-ball fix. Hopefully not.

Let me know proposed timing.

Comment

• Mrs Rabbit is claiming the comp as of now. Rah, give me a call on the land line if you want to start and I'll try to wrestle it back.

Comment

• What time tonight? I'm sure ming will say as early as possible.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So you're playing in a few hours time?

Comment

• We're starting in a few minutes or so, Ill pm you the ip
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X