No announcement yet.

HOTW 9 Organisational Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just sitting in the lobby watching the CCC events, as a Tourney director. My event will probably be over by then, but its also not a problem as most issues needing a referee happen at the start. The old timers are in the last rounds and don't need much help.

Whenever we start.. just be clear and tell me... and pick me up in YIM.

THx.

Comment

Sounds good Nolan and Kb i will try to inform Mark (Conq) as well! So see u at 8PST!

Comment

Conq is in a game now, but in yim said time is fine with him and noted he will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni
          Ok so here who we got for today:

Deity, Toni, Nolan, Kb, Marcus, Vile, Mark, not sure for trev so that means maybe only 1 sub will be needed!

What time are we playing by the way? We have 4 aussies here and they moved backwards 2hrs recently.

So if we are playing the usual time they should be here 2hrs earlier, if not we the US + Canada players need to show up 2 hrs later today!

We usually start at 6pm pacific, 9pm est US. But if the aussie show up 2hrs later that means 8pm pacific and 11pm pacific for us!

Kb, Nolan and mark you ok with that guys?
          I'll be here one hour later than normal game start time by the current USA clock (ie an hour earlier than the old Aussie start time which was 1pm but for me now = 12pm Aust EST)
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I am ok for 8 pm Pacific time start.....2 hrs later than before...... Thx

Comment

Ok see u all at 8pm pacific US

Comment

I am back and available this Sunday at the normal Aussie time start, everyone else around, what has been happening with this game, doe not seem to be many posts?

Comment

Originally posted by trev
                  I am back and available this Sunday at the normal Aussie time start, everyone else around, what has been happening with this game, doe not seem to be many posts?
                  Get on MSN now if you want to sub in HOTW8 right now
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Marcus not here today or next week... needs a sub. Easter Sunday today in Aust.

I can play a few hours today but have people arriving - prefer a postpone but will play if most others are here.
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Also, we need a sub for Vile's English - since he announced his retirement from Civ4

Only a session or two left in this game so it will finish soon.

Inca have masses of production, gnp, troops and nukes plus SDI & Space Elevator imminent (or built?)

All other civs are supporting Inca (Toni), except Deitians whose only allies are Vikings (ex-Frank; kbarret capably subs sometimes) and Trevians (mostly run by AI or various subs) - which makes the task for the Deitians impossible with tech trades, losing resources etc. Not to mention shocking poor desert start... just getting in first
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I will be ready for an 8 PM PST start.

Comment

Wow... what a session.

I think about 50+ nukes were fired!

And I got to within 4 turns of winning SS I think but Inca got closer I think.... both our last space components were knocked out by 'someone' and the game still goes on !!
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Awesome.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I might be leading in points, cause of having two Vassal states, but the finale, the win is going to be a toss-up.

Toni, where are you? You don't want to miss out on the finale! LOL I have saves to send to you to see what happened. What an awesome end with nearly everyone having some tactic for winning!

Egypt is getting some popcorn to watch the big boys have a go at this! I don't have much chance at winning a diplomatic victory, so will probably just enjoy watching the wild finish to this diplo game.

Nolan

Comment

Looks like you guys had a good session there. I wasn't here because i paid to have in my room only 24hrs internet. Choose HOTW8 over HOTW9 because that game needed me more.

All other civs are supporting Inca (Toni), except Deitians whose only allies are Vikings
                                What do you mean by supporting?

I just found that to be funny deity!

Mate you allied yourself with the strongest players from the get go, and i was left with the rest so i allied with them of course, needed some balance. Now at the end that it didn't work for you out, its my fault that i worked well with Conq, Nolan and Marcus!
                                Last edited by Toni; April 9, 2007, 00:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X