No announcement yet.

HOTW 9 Organisational Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis ok i was 30 minutes late, thought people would wait seeing they didnt post any details online ...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Did the game happen? I had a lady friend over and wasn't really available for civ.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'd like to get involved in the this HOTW if it is still going to happen. If it has already happened, then maybe i can join the next one.

Seems there was some confusion between HOTW 8 and HOTW 9 (9 started before 8 or something???).

Anyway, next time there is an opening, of if you need a replacement for one of the current games, just send me a PM.

Comment

We have an opening in 8 (the one that started second, heh).
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

What year and civ?

Is the AI playing it now?

Comment

Hi Pinchak.

The year is 1330 B.C. and the open Civ is the Zulu. If youd like, you can look at the state of affairs before we played last night by opening the saved game file found in the History of the World, the 8th Wonder of the World thread linked here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=163017

Im sure if you are interested, somebody will put up the latest save so you can see exactly what is going on at 1330 B.C.
              Non Serviam

Comment

Welcome Pinchak,

It would be great if you wona join us in HOTW8, the game is played every Friday starting currently at 6pm est time. From what i hear daylight saving is coming so i guess it will be 7pm next friday when we play. Also as Glohithia said we will send u the save so you can have a closer look at your civ (Zulu), Please also post you contact info, we all have done this, it's very helpful.

Also the right thread for the HOTW8 game is http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...67#post4822267

So please post there, see u next friday

Comment

I will not be able to play in HOTW9 on this coming weekend, Aussie Sunday arvo.

Comment

Originally posted by trev
                    I will not be able to play in HOTW9 on this coming weekend, Aussie Sunday arvo.
                    This goes for me too unfortunately. Perhaps we should have a week off?

Comment

So ... is there going to be a HOTW9 today, or not?

Comment

I'm OK with a week off!

Damn busy lately.... I'll get online at game time and see what the consensus is...
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

We better skip this week guys, too much civ for me lately. I may get someone mad here, very very risky. So lets resume next week! If you want to play np leave me as an AI.

Thanks

Comment

OK, this week is officially post-poned!!

Make sure you all turn up next week... cheers
                            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Count me in if there is space.

I write some more violent storys about my civilization killing off its leaders.

Or by HOTW9 do you mean HOTW8? I'm confused.
                              Last edited by Pinchak; March 18, 2007, 04:01.

Comment

Never mind... figured it out.

HOTW9 is different, and already underway.

Oh well, maybe I will catch HOTW10, starting a civ from scratch would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X