No announcement yet.

HOTW 9 Organisational Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are talking about HOTW9 Pinchak, this is a whole different diplo game played on Saturdays.

HOTW8 is the one you are currently playing every Friday

Comment

I regret to say that the next 2 weeks do not look good for me, I am told by my bosses that I am required to work next Sunday and the following Sunday my third daughter has thoughtlessly scheduled her engagement party. It is unlikely that I can make either of these days even for a short period, although there will be a minor chance I can be there late this Sunday depending on how quick the work is done.

Comment

We forgot to talk about DST ending in Australia this weekend. Sorry about that...

I think we have a sub for Trev so just waiting for others to show.

Game time 1 hour and 20 mins ago by USA clock but in another 40 mins by Aust clock...
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

It's a bit annoying that Frank hasn't returned yet to this game - he did some great posts then disappeared (Nolan rang him weeks ago and apparently he was moving house and having router problems - but that is ages ago now). Please post Frank! I've seen you online but was too busy to chat...

kb has done a good job as sub in mean time but he not always free.
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Well it's 1.30 pm aussie eastern time now. If we're going to play today I do need to be gone by about 5pm. Wish we had of thought of daylight saving earlier in the week to come to an arrangement!

Comment

So what's happening guys? Do we have a game this weekend and if so what time? If we're not gonna bother someone at least SAY SO please

Comment

Hey Vile, yes we have a game, just need to talk with deity and figure the game time. I will let you know in a couple of hrs what aussie time we will start on Sunday.

Cya mate

Comment

I will make sure to check with everyone and let them know we are playing this weekend!

Comment

Well, are we playing tonight? If so, how many subs do we need?

Comment

No sure nolan, i remember saying something abou tnot being able ot make it, so can u find one for him. that sub Wi.. something did a good job last time.

Comment

Yes, I wondering too......what time?,.......and if we have enough players to play this weekend.

Comment

will the conqueror was the sub, I think. Also note that there is the ladder clan championship this weekend, which reduces the availability of those able to play. There is some variation in this, cause by Saturday night, the events will have selected a few teams to play on Sunday. Some clans will have been eliminated.

Comment

I am available to sub for the Vikings this afternoon.

Comment

Ok so here who we got for today:

Deity, Toni, Nolan, Kb, Marcus, Vile, Mark, not sure for trev so that means maybe only 1 sub will be needed!

What time are we playing by the way? We have 4 aussies here and they moved backwards 2hrs recently.

So if we are playing the usual time they should be here 2hrs earlier, if not we the US + Canada players need to show up 2 hrs later today!

We usually start at 6pm pacific, 9pm est US. But if the aussie show up 2hrs later that means 8pm pacific and 11pm pacific for us!

Kb, Nolan and mark you ok with that guys?

Comment

I can do 8pm PST .... that will give me enough time to get one of RAH's saturday games in.

Comment

Working...
                                X