No announcement yet.

'I'm so bad at Civ IV that'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck of a good idea but I don't know if people will actually stop civvin long enough to do that.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• ...all my hunter's camps keep getting trampled by elephants.

...all my watermills sit on dried-up stream beds.

...all my wineries never produce ANYTHING! My science adviser says we need the resource "cork"?

...my capital keeps getting devastated by hurricanes...but it is inland.

...my devastated capital was conquered by the enemy...scout.

...whenever I build a knight, they immediately move off and explore. If I click on them, they say something like "Holy Quail", but will not respond to any orders.

...whenever I try to open the Demographics window, a laff-track plays.

...whenever I try to open up the Civilopedia window, it tells me "You have not researched this technology".

Comment

• ... inevitably, one or more of the AIs quits, forcing some other game's characters to take over. Seriously, when the Romans are replaced with Space Marines, you're screwed.

... when I try and build the Manhattan Project, I inevitably wind up building the Tunguska Event instead.

... goodie huts give me things like nutrient resources or mineral resources. But since I can't research Centauri Ecology, I can't build Formers to use them.

... whenever I found a religion, I inevitably wind up founding a fundamentalist, angry, self-destuctive offshoot of the real religion.

... it's my Civ IV games, not Tic-Tac-Toe, that our heros originally used to explain to WOPR that "the only winning move is not to play."

... I get a Chuck Norris GP, and he says "even I can't help you."
        It's a CB.
        --
        SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

• . . . George W. Bush admitted my economy was in a recession.

. . . Barack Obama told me there was no hope.

. . . the Iraqi government offered to help me rebuild.

. . . the only thing keeping my people from revolting is their excitement over the new cycle of "Dancing with the Stars."

. . . the closest I get to a seafood resource is a Rocky Mountain oyster.

Comment

• ... when I automate my workers, they disband themselves.

Comment

• ... whenever I play, I suck really bad and die.

Comment

• that, when i hit the windows-key, i notice freecell is running, too, and the A.I. plays it, out of mere boredom beating me...

Haha, that's a good one, Unimatrix11

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus66
                  The game consistently tells me that I have displayed the leadership abilities of William J. LePetomaine.

I like that you attached that picture of those breasts. I really like to see breasts, especially when it's unexpected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                    ...the game tells me I'm revolting even when I'm not.
                    LOL!

Comment

• I don't think I could cut any potential list to just 10.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Oh, common, thats easy - i think i made exactly 10 entries in total...

Comment

Working...
                        X