Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No messin' around, Who's the BEST leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was a joke, you used the wrong smilie.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Apparently...

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnalCanaan

But I get EVERY SINGLE WONDER!!!!!

Why conquer 'em when you can make 'em come to you, say I.

"You'll catch more flys with Culture than Military."
        don't really agree, like certain said:"let the AI build , we take ", build only ones u need, i've never seen a great empire without war

Comment

• I wonder how drastically opinions have changed two years later?
          Strength & Honor!

Comment

• I'm sure catherine would not get the same support now.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, she got 2 years older and isnt as hot anymore...

Comment

• Some leaders got nerfed, some got enhanced, and a whole new set joined the melee. Need a new poll; not this one revived. Catherine's traits now belong to William of the Dutch, the Brits have a different unit, and some of the old civs have additional leaders, e.g., De Gaulle. Of course, we also added new traits. Saladin and Ceaser have been nerfed while Boudica becomes a great warmaker. Would be fun to see what folks think now. I guess someone could start two polls, with half the leaders in each. Then in a couple of months, do a combined poll of the top 6 or 8 votegetters. Might be interesting.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

• Lets do it! Some one make a new poll. I would but i am at work & busy. (Yeah, i am busy & posing on here)
                  Strength & Honor!

Comment

• -obsolete-

Comment

• Cyrus in this poll, though I would have voted for Darius.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• hail Caesar! with the praits you don't need traits or whatever, because there is nobody around anymore by the time I am done....

Mc

Comment

• no, you just need iron
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• @ martin mcmartin

I crush you with my sneaky Jaguars even before you can say "iron"
                            More than enough is too much!

Comment

• yes, but I would not encounter your jaguars in a million years because I do not play MP :-) and I cheat, so I always have Iron from the start.... just joking.

Mc

Comment

Working...
                              X