Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah indeed... well more power to Thamer, wish he had come here though, hate getting my pc dirty going over there

and to Solver.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Paddy how're you a Prince with 31,000 posts?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• by request mate

I a better Prince than Deity
        Attached Files
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well,I would like to offer this, and as I am not ackowledging or denying priveleged information:

The teams want it close to correct as possible. If released too soon, then they get bashed

If later than anticipated then the get bashed for not carrying.

I am now working my way into Moderatorship in several forumns/

I can say this people are anxious, with a rightful emtional response.

But please dont bash or trash them it doesnt do asny good only further frustrates them.

Thanks
          for reading my posts and please take heed they are trying.

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
            Paddy how're you a Prince with 31,000 posts?
            I know him a lttle, and he is a better Prince than Deity.
            The Sherrin Foundation
            Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• I think I'm going to take a look at the C++ programming code, eventhough I'm a C++ n00b.
              I have a lot of programming experience in other languages (being a freelancer database programmer myself) and perhaps civ4 is a good way to learn C++ as well.

Maybe it's a good thing if my current employer releases me from my project so I can focus for 100% on learning civ4-C++ programming
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• hehe

time we start that petition then wonder what ya boss would say with 100 odd sigs on a list about that
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The thing is that I've already requested that my contract would be ended, but they resume it all the time Already for more then 6 months.

I'm a freelancers, there are better, better paid, and closer to my home, projects waiting for me, but they want to keep me where I am because the best-shoring (read: cheap-shoring) isn't finished yet.

Since I'm supposed to be a professional (as a freelancer) I respect my contract and server them till the end. You must know how much it hurts when a job is offered witha 20% better rate about 6 times as close to my house!

Oh well, I won't complain, I make good money 8)

Comment

• The above post is a good sign btw that the economy is doing good in Europe, and starting to get into good shape again for sure in the ICT section.

1 year ago I was happy to get this project

Comment

• I don't blame Firaxis for not releasing any info regarding the patch; just too many complainers out in the world today. They want everything yesterday. Instant gratification seems to be the expectation for most.

Comment

• Re: where's the bloody patch

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        it is a sad old situation indeed...

especially when with each passing day it looks more and more likely we will be buying the patch within Warlords... $$$

they certainly are money hungry if that is the case... all them dollars they raised selling us this ( as usual) incomplete program and they not bothering to stay in touch..

hope they not coming skiing with us this season... we might forget to give them a lift home
                        We won't be buying the patch with Warlords
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I want Infogrames back.

Comment

• Infogrames were definitely worse. Much worse. I'm not quite going to declare eternal and undying love for 2K, but Infogrames was just the textbook example of how to f*ck things up.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                              I want Infogrames back.

Nice one.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                                Infogrames were definitely worse. Much worse. I'm not quite going to declare eternal and undying love for 2K, but Infogrames was just the textbook example of how to f*ck things up.
                                i agree, i hate those bastards. though 2k is starting to irritate me.

Comment

Working...
                                X