Clear All

yeah have a good machine and it runs nice with all things other than CIV

ah well **** happens
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New Patch???

Originally posted by Locutus

That would be a bit of a waste then, since what was said by Solver and quoted from Soren and me pretty much constitutes the whole story
      Hmpff

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Thank you all for your informations.And I hope the ones who said one game can begin pre-patch and go on with the patch are right.It would be sad to lose all the games that are here at Poly(and other places).I like to "replay"games taking out strategies from one game to other,to try understand what begining each strategy needs.
        Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
          Thank you all for your informations.And I hope the ones who said one game can begin pre-patch and go on with the patch are right.It would be sad to lose all the games that are here at Poly(and other places).I like to "replay"games taking out strategies from one game to other,to try understand what begining each strategy needs.
          Best regards,
          indeed.

It sure would be a shame to have the same issues with the patches in C3C... that was idiotic...
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

indeed.

It sure would be a shame to have the same issues with the patches in C3C... that was idiotic...

The most idiotic thing of all though, was that the final Conquests patch was riddled with glaring bugs (the most obvious being that culturally-linked starts were broken and always gave indigenous American civs as your neighbours) - but that didn't stop them releasing another version of Civ3, the Complete version including the buggy Conquests. Obviously Firaxis wanted more money out of Civ3 but didn't want to fix it properly.

Comment

Conquests wasn't made by Firaxis.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                and we shall move forward
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Oh well - I mean I did enjoy Conquests - I just think it should have been patched once more before they re-released it.

Did Firaxis make Civ4? Just checking!

Comment

Indeed they did.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      Indeed they did.
                      not to cloud the issues, but on the splash screen for CIVIII Conquests

the Firaxis Logo appears

Comment

I answered the Civ4 question of his. But I am surprised that Firaxis didn't make C3C, I thought they did.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

their names all over the box in my hands...
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

It was outsourced to Breakaway games.

Warpstorm should/may be able to tell you more about it.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thamer has written a couple posts with more info about why the patch is delayed here:
                              I remember at the end of febuary the developers were saying a patch would be out by mid march that would fix most of our problems. That was three weeks ago, i understand if it got delayed but they could have atleast came and said that it might take longer. Its been almost 4 months now and still...

Comment

Originally posted by Gyathaar
                                Thamer has written a couple posts with more info about why the patch is delayed here:
                                http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=162263
                                Those CFC folks, what a hoot

anyhoo

I will gladly await it when it comes...

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X