No announcement yet.

Pleasant Little Suprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That´s why they´re so tasty I never raze barb cities, they´re like a gigant goodie huts!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
      That´s why they´re so tasty I never raze barb cities, they´re like a gigant goodie huts!
      Truth! Ever notice how their surrounding tiles sometimes have more improvements than yours? For uncivilised savages, they take good care of their territory.

Comment

And then pillage it later after you've taken the city.
        "How dare you allow yourselves to be conquered? Take this!"

Comment

Why pillage your conqured city? That´s stupid
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: Re: Pleasant Little Suprises

Originally posted by Aro

I love it . Pure genius

Btw, I'm listening Velvet Underground right now (I Can't Stand It)
            It's hard bein' a man, livin' in a garbage pail.
            My "Old Lady" called me up, she tried to hit me with a mop.
            I can't stand it any more, more.......

I imagine it was hard to find a use for that one in the game.

Comment

Not at all.

I was married once...
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

In my last game, I took three barbarian cities; one was negligible, but the other two quickly became two of my most important cities. Resources, flood plains, forests, already terraformed... glorious. Those poor barb archers never stood a chance again my praetorian horde.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Another thing I found funny was something that happened with Tokugawa.

It was during the end game. There were about 30 turns left. Louis XIV, Kublai Kahn and me (Bismark) were vying for first. The rest were pretty far back and didn't stand a chance. Tokugawa was his usual gruff self all game and when I gave him a diplomatic reception, for a split second, when his portait came up his eyes bulged out and his teeth bucked. It was hilarious.

Comment

Kublai Khan does this too
                    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                    George Orwell

Comment

All the leaders do this, if I understand what you mean correctly. It happens to me if the computer is low on system resources.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

All my leaders have their eyes misaligned, it only happened with v1.52 though. My computers' graphics cards are low spec though.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X