No announcement yet.

Isabella -Way the best leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure if I'm off topic by getting back on topic but I gave Isabella a try because of this thread and played my second worst Civ IV game to date.

Of course, this might say more about my gameplay, start position, battle outcomes, and diplomatic savvy than about Isabella. But still, 2nd lowest score to date.
    One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
    "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

• It's -obviously- because you weren't playing on a mirror map, and your iron spawned down on the Ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
        It's -obviously- because you weren't playing on a mirror map, and your iron spawned down on the Ice.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• My take on the subject of Isabella is that Spi/Exp is probably a slightly underpowered combination. Both traits are, in themselves, good elements of a combination, and enhance your leader's other trait. But having both of them means a rather unfocused leader.

I could, of course, be completely wrong about this.
          Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

• Originally posted by waluigi2k5
            what is wiv the 9.wotever outov 10>

I DONT HAE AOL U MUPPET

my god

ur rite isabella is way the best leader two look at, thats y i be her. Catherine close secand.
            >>
            (just h8 her background music)
            I like her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRudd
              My take on the subject of Isabella is that Spi/Exp is probably a slightly underpowered combination. Both traits are, in themselves, good elements of a combination, and enhance your leader's other trait. But having both of them means a rather unfocused leader.

I could, of course, be completely wrong about this.
              Only reason *I* can think of to play her is for an early religion rush.

It's -obviously- because you weren't playing on a mirror map, and your iron spawned down on the Ice.
              Starlighteyesofnightdeath?
              Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

• It's -obviously- because you weren't playing on a mirror map, and your iron spawned down on the Ice.
                Hmmmmm . . . neither, but OK: Every nOOb deserves to be picked on. I'm all for the pecking order.
                One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.

Comment

• Here's the pecking order

Admins
                  Elite Players
                  Regular Posters (I am here)
                  AOLers and Noobs
                  Ranty flamers that *** up the boards (StarLightDeath)

Comment

• "Excellent, Smithers." tents fingers

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                      Here's the pecking order

Admins
                      Elite Players
                      Regular Posters (I am here)
                      AOLers and Noobs
                      Ranty flamers that *** up the boards (StarLightDeath)
                      . I guess I'm a regular poster then.

Comment

• make some more room for another regular poster.

Great List and even better concept
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• I'd count most of us as Regular posters.
                          Haven't had an elite player post on these boards for quite some time...
                          /me attempts to summon DeepO

Comment

Working...
                          X