Isabella -Way the best leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
    Does this board have an ignore feature in the control panel?
    Do you mean you never noticed that other people suddenly didn't know what you wrote anymore.

He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by waluigi2k5
      what is wiv the 9.wotever outov 10>

I DONT HAE AOL U MUPPET

my god

ur rite isabella is way the best leader two look at, thats y i be her. Catherine close secand.
      >>
      (just h8 her background music)
      I like Catherine more, but Isabella's background music does rock. Malaguena = teh awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
        We put colons round the lol like this.

To see the syntax of any smiley in another post use 'Reply with Quote' to see the code. I don't think people (ppl?) are being ageist, just 'avin a larf.

When people talk about AOL accounts, they're really referring to AOL-ese, and its' cousin leet-speak (1337-5?33|<), neither of which are popular here, except perhaps on the Off-Topic forum, where some 'poly posters regularly descend into adolescent-style 'pwning' contests.

PS - yeah, Isabella
        don't be dissin' the off-topic. We don't speak like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          so what's the standard? american english or english english?
          This is an interesting question.

My gut tells me to go Queen's English (QE)... they, after all, are the source of the language that is spoken in the US (AE)... but the case can be made that the dissemination of Hollywood movies worldwide has placed American English "higher" in the usage list...

...although, India does have ~1 billion people, many of whom speak QE ...

I don't know... waluigi, what do you think?
          Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

• Originally posted by Mujadaddy
            This is an interesting question.

My gut tells me to go Queen's English (QE)... they, after all, are the source of the language that is spoken in the US (AE)...

The ultimate source of the English language is the ancient Germans.

Old German was spoken in Britain before Old English.

Comment

• Off-topic? I thought you didn't get postcount for posting there...

Comment

• Actually, QE has gone through more lingustic changes since the time QE and AE diverged from each other than AE did. American English, believe it or not, is quite conservative in its changes.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Son of David The ultimate source of the English language is the ancient Germans.

Old German was spoken in Britain before Old English.
                  I wasn't going back quite that far...

Shall we discuss IndoEuropean roots now?

Comment

• Warning: Don't google for Indo European Roots with safesearch off, unless you prefer to stray from the subject matter for a bit.

Comment

• You use Google with 'safesearch' on?

Why, in case your mom sees you with pix of nudey women on the screen?

Comment

• I did a search for "indo european roots" (and my safesearch is alwasy off ), hoping to see some nudey women. But no, Enigma_Nova must have meant something else by that...
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• waluigi sp33k: LOL
                          "internettiquette":

Comment

• imtalkin but newts cuming out. tbh im just bored now. its all a bit blah-de-blah.

an i no that now, im gunna get 77 thousand replies callin me n the way i type - but the truth.

i just dont give a dam.

now am i gunna sing at the bottom line 2nite because i should be saving my voice!

Comment

• I searched the first two pages of "Indo European Roots" and I got nothing naughty or racist - all relavent to the topic. Explain.
                              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Waluigi's spelling seems to be getting worse every post he makes.

I'm starting to suspect that the 2k5 in his name refers to his year of birth.

Comment

Working...
                                X