An idea for a bonus for the French!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mscha
    Bonus for the Americans: they can declare war by making up intelligence.
    Their spy unit is rather worthless, though, since it has a tendency of getting outed when their husband speaks up about that made-up intelligence.

- Michael
    Also, the leader's advisors get indicted.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

once every 8 years/turns republicans come to power

deficit in your spending increases by 400 %
      you declare war at random with 2 civs
      scientific output drops by 50 %
      great prophets however are easily obtained
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I have an idea! Let's give them a chance to stick it to Americans by forcing us to read our tech trees in French.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
          once every 8 years/turns republicans come to power

deficit in your spending increases by 400 %
          you declare war at random with 2 civs
          scientific output drops by 50 %
          great prophets however are easily obtained
          This thread has made my day! It's quite entertaining. I particularly like your quote dannubis.

Now to add my two cents...

The stereotypes go both ways and those stereotypes are descriptions of a few idiots that are always the loudest. Usually it's the media. The stereotypes are not accurate descriptions of entire nations. I voted for Bush, I have no problem with the French. The two aren't mutually exclusive. In my visits to Paris, 99% of the people I met were extremely nice and were pretty much just like anyone else I'd meet in the U.S.

Comment

How about the Castle improvement for the French taunts enemies with insults of mothers smelling of elderberries and fathers being hampseters?
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

How about the "Intelligent Design" tech, that can only be researched by the Americans?

- Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mscha
                How about the "Intelligent Design" tech, that can only be researched by the Americans?

- Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Verenti
                  English sir, I implore you. Some of us are not bilingual.
                  Hell, some people have trouble with just one language around here.

Comment

Working...
                  X