No announcement yet.

Walkthrough by Sullla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. That's strange. Suddenly I'm not authorized to view Sulla's page, although I've done so every day for the last week.

Comment

• Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /civ3/sullla/civ4_walk_7.html on this server.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Strange...you can stll acces the prevous ones. Maybe he's adding something.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• You're getting them from your cache, alva, the entire site's down.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Ahh, didn't think of that.

Then why couldn't I get part 7? I read it earlier.

I sent him a PM btw.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
              You're getting them from your cache, alva, the entire site's down.
              Hmmm, I bet it's some heavy traffic that the provider doesn't accept and so it shut down the site.

Anyone smarter than me saved the pages? A PDF perhaps?
              "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
              - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                Ahh, didn't think of that.

Then why couldn't I get part 7? I read it earlier.

I sent him a PM btw.
                Only thing that springs to mind is that the page loaded with errors, which may stop it appearing properly from cache. I'm not totally convinced though!
                "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

• Anybody knows how to contact him? Get the Walkthrough hosted here on Apolyton quick!

Comment

• Yes, please do find a solution ! I love this page !! I missed the 7th part !!!
                    Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                    Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• You can try on :

he posts there and was on today.

Comment

• Boy am I glad I read the finale in time. Lets hope he calms down his ISP soon and gets it back up for the rest of you guys.
                        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                        H.Poincaré

Comment

• I'm also glad that I was able to read it.

Personally I think there was nothing groundbreaking in that last part. He was so overpowering in the end.
                          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• There's a thread on civfanatics that has the seventh part in a zip file.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• can't read the walkthroughs

turns up a 403 forbidden =(

Comment

• Originally posted by caasig
                                can't read the walkthroughs

turns up a 403 forbidden =(
                                The zip file is on the last page of the thread - the first page just has links to the broken web site.

Generally - I really enjoyed that and I'm going to miss it now its gone. How many days now to Christmas? Ho Hum!

Steve
                                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X