No announcement yet.

The Missing Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to think that the decrease from 19 to 18 civs is due to the barbarians being able to become small and limited civs themself (as stated in the latest interview(s) by Firaxis).
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
      I'm starting to think that the decrease from 19 to 18 civs is due to the barbarians being able to become small and limited civs themself (as stated in the latest interview(s) by Firaxis).
      That's possible. I admit, that's an amazing cool new feature.
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• As far as which civ is out, I would put my bet on the Incas as well. If they are out, I hope they're on the short list of civs that will be put into the game's first expansion.
        "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by Xorbon
          As far as which civ is out, I would put my bet on the Incas as well. If they are out, I hope they're on the short list of civs that will be put into the game's first expansion.
          Seeing as how they (along with the Arabs) were the Civ left out of Civ2, and how they were only added to Civ3 in the second expansion, it is surprising to me that they would be in the first version of Civ4, especially at the cost of an old mainstay like Babylon, which has been in every Civ game so far.
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• NOOOOOOOO!!!

babilonn and incans must be in this game!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZabrakMaul
              NOOOOOOOO!!!

babilonn and incans must be in this game!!!!
              Chill out, man! Take a prozac and just wait for more confirmed information. It's going to be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01

That's possible. I admit, that's an amazing cool new feature.
                Totally agreed. 18 civs? I'll pay the price.
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01

Chill out, man! Take a prozac and just wait for more confirmed information. It's going to be okay.
                  IT ISNT FAIR Y DO YALL HAVE TO BE SUCHA JERK BOUT IT I JUST WANT THOSE TWO CIVS TA BE IN THE JAME~!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aro

18 civs idnt fair they should have 31 like the last game

Comment

I'm pretty sure that 18 is the confirmed number.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZabrakMaul

18 civs idnt fair they should have 31 like the last game
                        Oh, will be... After the third expansion pack.

Actually, I don't care. 18 civs with all the new stuff? Well, seems good enough.

edited: "third" instead of "tird"
                        Last edited by Aro; July 3, 2005, 22:45.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

• I doubt Babylon would be removed over the Incas. And I truly doubt both won't make it into the game.

All I know is that the Greeks are in, so I feel I can relax now.
                          "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Oh, will be... After the tird expansion pack.

Actually, I don't care. 18 civs with all the new stuff? Well, seems good enough.
                            I agree. They need to save some civs for the expansion packs! Hopefully, with future expansion packs, we'll end up with at least as many civs as there were in Civ 3 Conquests (i.e. 31).

Comment

• Originally posted by Xorbon
                              All I know is that the Greeks are in, so I feel I can relax now.

The world is safe. I can use some relax right now.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

The world is safe. I can use some relax right now.
                                Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
                                X