The Missing Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Locutus
    Why wait 40 years? There's a fair share of civvers who've passed the 50 on this site already, and a number of 60+ people too
    He's right. I'm still here!

Go Vikings!!!
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Aro!! Long time no see. Good to know you're still civin'.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex
        Aro!! Long time no see. Good to know you're still civin'.
        Can't live w/o civ.
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• Yep, I'm still civin'. And a proud Apolytonian!
          What's up, folks?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Well, for one we newly found a lost civ.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              Well, for one we newly found a lost civ.
              Huzzah!
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• Greeks MUST be in cIV, cIV without greeks ?!?!?! Athen is always my target in wars
                in addition to Egypt, african civ must be included too, one of intersting features is to have deal with various faces and civs offcourse.
                I think maybe having Civs to be seperated in many other civs during the game is better, for example , the game starts with persia but after few thousand years, because of some reasons , it seperates to Azerbayjan,Armenia,Georgia,Torkmanistan,Ghazaghist an, Uzbekistan,Tajikestan,Afghanistan,United Arab Emirates,Bahrain,Pakistan,... and then the leader only leads the main empire, for example Iran. hm?

Comment

• Originally posted by mhkhosravi
                  Greeks MUST be in cIV, cIV without greeks ?!?!?! Athen is always my target in wars
                  in addition to Egypt, african civ must be included too, one of intersting features is to have deal with various faces and civs offcourse.
                  I think maybe having Civs to be seperated in many other civs during the game is better, for example , the game starts with persia but after few thousand years, because of some reasons , it seperates to Azerbayjan,Armenia,Georgia,Torkmanistan,Ghazaghist an, Uzbekistan,Tajikestan,Afghanistan,United Arab Emirates,Bahrain,Pakistan,... and then the leader only leads the main empire, for example Iran. hm?
                  Greeks are definitely in, but I don't know about your civ-splitting idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aro
                    Yep, I'm still civin'. And a proud Apolytonian!
                    What's up, folks?
                    Welcome back Aro, nice to see you're still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01
                      Greeks are definitely in, but I don't know about your civ-splitting idea.
                      It would be a good idea for a civ-like, much extended game, but not suitable for the scope of civ really.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Perhaps an idea for Humanitas?
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by mhkhosravi
                          Greeks MUST be in cIV, cIV without greeks ?!?!?! Athen is always my target in wars
                          Yet another good reason to include Greece.
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                            Perhaps an idea for Humanitas?
                            Perhaps. Anyway, Paradox's games is a good example on how it can be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                              Perhaps an idea for Humanitas?
                              I attacked athens to present them democracy
                              seriously I agree with humanities, and perhaps a UN that have some power to help poor civs and attack invaders must be included.
                              may be UN can use the military of the nation that builds it.

I think it is needed.
                              some times when I forget to build more armies, and I am scientifically and industrially advanced, another civ (Greece ) attacks me and destroys many of my cities. I think in new ages UN must have some power to stop these treats. or more bad effects on other countries that have some trades and good relations with me.(even without Mutual Protection Pack)
                              Last edited by mhkhosravi; June 29, 2005, 09:09.

Comment

• So which civ does everyone think will be dropped from the game?

Babylon or the Incas? I personally am hoping that the Incas are, as Babylon is the only represent of Mesopotamia, and the contributions of the Mesopotamian world to civilization are myriad.

Comment

Working...
                                X