X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
    cause we are all use to patches

it's a love-hate relationship
    Yes, and releasing unfinished products and never patching them is the worst of all worlds.

Comment

yeah, who doesn´t love downloading 25 MB of patches
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I love it much more than playing a game that needs a patch.

Comment

remember the pc-asses that don´t know what the hell is a patch
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well they wont care if the game is unbalanced as they wont be clever enough to notice.

Comment

Here is the latest.

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we’ll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have changed the projected ship date for Civilization IV PC to 10/24/2005. The publisher did not provide us with a specific date so this is our best estimate only and should not be considered firm. We will update this date again as we receive new information. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.

To check the status of your order, please visit https://www.ebgames.com/ebx/myaccoun...us/default.asp

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 1-877-432-9675 (internationally at 1-702-614-1570). We're here seven days a week from 8:00 AM to Midnight (EST).

Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.

Best Regards,

EBgames.com Customer Service Team

About release dates:

EBgames.com works tirelessly with game publishers to ensure accurate release dates on our site. Occasionally, publishers decide to delay production to improve quality or add new features. Sometimes dates move forward; more often they move back and frequently they get changed more than once.

If a game is scheduled for release far in the future, the publisher may not even give us a date. In those cases we rely on the collective wisdom of our buying staff to estimate a date based on their knowledge of the industry and the publisher's history.

We guarantee that we will always post the best information provided by publishers. We know that you want that hot new game yesterday and we want to be the company that gets it to you quicker than anyone else.

Comment

Here's the latest latest:

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we’ll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have changed the projected ship date for Civilization IV to 11/15/2005. The publisher did not provide us with a specific date so this is our best estimate only and should not be considered firm. We will update this date again as we receive new information. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.

To check the status of your order, please visit https://www.ebgames.com/ebx/myaccoun...us/default.asp

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 1-877-432-9675 (internationally at 1-702-614-1570). We're here seven days a week from 8:00 AM to Midnight (EST).

Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.

Best Regards,

EBgames.com Customer Service Team

About release dates:

EBgames.com works tirelessly with game publishers to ensure accurate release dates on our site. Occasionally, publishers decide to delay production to improve quality or add new features. Sometimes dates move forward; more often they move back and frequently they get changed more than once.

If a game is scheduled for release far in the future, the publisher may not even give us a date. In those cases we rely on the collective wisdom of our buying staff to estimate a date based on their knowledge of the industry and the publisher's history.

We guarantee that we will always post the best information provided by publishers. We know that you want that hot new game yesterday and we want to be the company that gets it to you quicker than anyone else.
                Ya gotta love moving targets!
                Jim Cobb

Comment

two mails on the same day with 3 weeks of difference?

EB as a source for release dates

it's still late october people
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

MarkG has spoken.

Comment

• And here's for keeping it that way.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• IMHO, speculations about release dates are part of the fun...as well knowing the actual facts.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                        X