[MOD] Age Of Discovery 1492-1792

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nathanb
    i have not tried the MOD yet but i am looking forward to trying as i was original Civ and Colinisation fan on my old AMIGA 1200 (4DISCS HAD TO KEEP SWAPPING AND LOADING)
    now playing CIV4 and finding this little gem combining both.

Just an idea for the New World eventually they become independant so maybe their could be a revlution in your New world cities and you would have to re-conquer them.

I like that idea.

Comment

• AoD Announcement!

This scenario has been released.

No further work will be done on this scenario (unless something is majorly broken).

Please see the first post for details and download location.

Dale

PS:
      Until the scenario is approved in the directory by a Mod, you can fine the scenario at CFC.

Comment

• Im new in apolyton, and this is the first mod ive download. the first time i play it i surprised about the spanish flag, because im spanish and that flag is franco's flag, a fascist dictator like Hitler. So, i only say u that i hope u change the flag, only it.

crdecos

Comment

• When I play this scenario, it crashes with the discovery of Lutherenism with a message about not being able to allocate video memory. Since nobody else has mentioned this as a problem, I'm guessing it is because my set up does not have enough umph. I tried reducing to medium graphics, but that didn't help.

RJM

/[edit] I've just tried the scenario on a different machine that also crashed with the discovery of Lutherism. Has anyone managed to discover Lutherism without crashing? /[end edit]
          Last edited by rjmatsleepers; September 10, 2006, 04:44.
          Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

• Why is the spanish flag the fascist flag of spain?

I only write for that because i think u dont know what means this flag

Comment

• I've a little problem with my game.. It's not frequent but it's a game breaker because restarting the game does nothing to stop it from happening in the exact same place. At some point the computer waits for the other civs to go. And waits. And waits. And nothing really happens. I left it for an hour. No, I dont know what does that and I really wish it didn't because this is probably the most interesting Scn i've seen for Civ 4.
              Last edited by mulletman2232; February 19, 2007, 02:24.

Comment

Working...
              X