No announcement yet.

Spoiler Alert:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will disappear. But steam cloud or backing up the my games folder on a usb stick will work.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What if I copy the saved game files and the mod files to another folder then move them back in after re-installation?

The problem is that I was towards the end of a game, I was using a bunch of mods. In order to return to the game where I left off I'd have to have all of those mods, and I'd have to remember which ones were activated for that game.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That should work, but I think you'd have to reenable the mods. The mods and saves would still be there when you copy it back though. As long as it's copied back exactly th r same place.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'll need to look at the old files and copy the names of the mods I was using so that I can be sure that I use all of the one used in the game I was playing. I have a feeling that the game I was playing is going to be toasted.

Comment

Well I deleted local content and re-installed, but the game still won't launch.

Comment

are you launching with AMD Mantle? if you are, then don't.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

No, my chip isn't AMD.

Comment

...I've got nothin'. Nikolai? any suggestions?
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I don´t think lifts will help here
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Problem finally solved, NVIDIA finally published a driver for my video card that lets me play Civ BE under Windows 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X