new OKC thread (yet another Savalog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Do you think her reaction was due to a mental health issue that she has since dealt with? Or was it more a case of you just being so awesome that you had that affect on her?
    Probably a bit of both...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
      One BFG is better than two shotguns though
      I'm really tempted to play Brutal Doom right now.

edit: or "Doom Reborn" apparently... wtf, I thought I had the other one installed too
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow. That sucks.

I'm glad to hear things worked out for her though.

Do you think her reaction was due to a mental health issue that she has since dealt with? Or was it more a case of you just being so awesome that you had that affect on her?
        It's hard to say. We've talked off and on over the last 8 years, but I haven't really been a part of her life since we broke up. I don't think anything she's been through since then has been so dramatic for her, but I don't know. She was 19 when we broke up, so an argument can be made that youth was a factor in her behavior. Curiously enough, a little while after we broke up she developed persistent migraines that have come to dominate her life since (sent her to the ER, involved test after test and drug after drug, etc.). No one knows exactly what causes migraines, but my guess is I probably shouldn't blame myself for that.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wow. That sucks.

I'm glad to hear things worked out for her though.

I've had a girl try to stay together when I was breaking up with her by telling me a sad story about how she was mentally scarred from her last boyfriend. It didn't stop me from booting her out of bed, into the lobby, and locking the door. She makes bad decisions.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Lori, the girlfriend-in-a-box story is awesome.

Don't know how it can be that I never saw it before.
            [Or insert joke here about advancing age and declining memory.]
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Women usually seem relieved when I break up with them.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I've never understood the obsessive fascination with women

Comment

• Sex in particular is disgusting.

Comment

• So are you coming out as gay or asexual?
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Am I being a dick if...

I spend a lot of time thinking about ... the dangers of plastics and chemicals

...basically rules a girl out for me?

Comment

• Being an airhead is a valid reason not to go out with someone.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Maybe the girl is a chemical engineer?
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Good point.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                              Being an airhead is a valid reason not to go out with someone.
                              What's the harm? We were just going to get coffee.

Comment

• Well, if that doesn't cool your interest in her you should.

Also, are you already stalking?

Comment

Working...
                                X