Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Am I being a dick if...

I spend a lot of time thinking about ... the dangers of plastics and chemicals

...basically rules a girl out for me?
    Sounds like she's applying for a new opening in ISIS.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
      Well, if that doesn't cool your interest in her you should.

Also, are you already stalking?
      This chick? Uh, no. I go on OKC, open up 10 profiles, whittle them down through a couple rounds of elimination, and then "like" the ones that survive my whittling. Theoretically, I'm doing this so that I can someday send messages to the people I've liked, but I haven't done that in about a year. So at the moment it's more a way to waste time. This chick didn't survive one of the elimination rounds, so I've now completely forgotten who she is (which means I may accidentally open her profile some time in the future and do this again).
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Instead of eliminating people just write messages. Those ladies probably get like, 5000 messages a week anyway--mostly "hey" "why are you single" "you got good dick suckin' lips" etc. If you're one more dude who gets passed over, you will be forgotten within minutes.

Comment

• Again, that runs into the problem of why I shouldn't just send messages to everyone. There are currently 167,717 people online on OKC. Should I send, "Nice shoes wanna ****?" to the ~84,000 of them that are women?
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Getting ready to leave soon. Meeting her in an hour. She just sent me a message.

"Be hungry. "

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Oh god, she's already demanding.

Good luck, Sava!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Good luck. You should send her a link to the safer pregnancy thread in case she's hungry.

Comment

Again, that runs into the problem of why I shouldn't just send messages to everyone. There are currently 167,717 people online on OKC. Should I send, "Nice shoes wanna ****?" to the ~84,000 of them that are women?
                  No, write something classier than that with profile details mentioned, and as it happens a lot fewer than 84,000 of them are women. I am pretty convinced that OKC has a ~2:1 ratio of men to women.

Comment

So are you coming out as gay or asexual?
                    No, but I'm happy I've found more original/interesting things than women to fixate on

Comment

• First meeting went well.

We had lunch then decided to see a movie. Afterwards, we sat and talked for a few hours in the mall food court next to the theater.

She seems nice... very easy to talk to. I wasn't getting any "could be a hardcore bitch" vibes. She seemed to enjoy my humor. Laughter makes panties drop; so that is important.

Most exciting quote of the day, "I can't find a man who has as big of a physical need as I do. It is disappointing to have my advances rejected."

I told her my needs involved an activity level of 2-5 times a day, time permitting. At minimum, before bed and in the morning.

She smiled.

She hates anti-vaxxers with a passion and even rants a little bit like I do.

At the very least, I think I've met a good friend and potential lover. Beyond that, I'm taking things slowly.

Potential negatives:

Her voice seems like it carries a bit in public. However, I don't necessarily mind being with someone who perhaps would be more likely to inadvertently call attention to themselves in public. It's just different.

No IUD or other birth control to speak of. I had to order condoms last night. I don't mind condoms; I'm just not used to them.
                      Last edited by Sava; February 1, 2015, 07:54. Reason: took too long with my edits
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        Most exciting quote of the day, "I can't find a man who has as big of a physical need as I do. It is disappointing to have my advances rejected."

I told her my needs involved an activity level of 2-5 times a day, time permitting. At minimum, before bed and in the morning.
                        This was one of the bigger problems in my last relationship. My ex has a higher than average sex drive. Mine is much lower than average.

Comment

This was one of the bigger problems in my last relationship. My ex has a higher than average sex drive. Mine is much lower than average.
                          I literally cannot imagine what that is like. But I feel for you bro, regardless.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• A low sex drive is only a bad thing if my partner doesn't share it. My second girlfriend was a crazy Christian who lived a state away, so it didn't matter. And my sex drive was plenty good enough when I was a teenager with my first girlfriend. /me shrugs.

Comment

A low sex drive is only a bad thing
                              Fixed that for me.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Based on all the ads, perhaps Lori has Low T.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X