• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bah, I returned my profile to "normal"

I've got enough women I'm messaging now

I'll leave that one up for the time being
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I gotta say. They A-list combined with boosts works.

57 visitors
      Average per week
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My average is 2. You're putting in a lot more effort than I am, though. That is to say, you're putting in effort.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes.

I've met two strippers so far

interesting gals

I'm thinking that relationships may not be for me. Most of the people I find myself matching up with aren't big on attachment. I've never been much for it myself.

I'm just... bad at it, I think.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Practice makes perfect. Or in some cases, acceptable.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So, you guys know about my dad, right? I saw him have a stroke when I was 5 (he was 35). He survived but was paralyzed on his right side... also had severe speech aphasia and expressive difficulties (shouting all the time).

I don't feel as if I was ever able to have a real relationship with him. Sure, we went to ball games and all that. But I never truly had the chance to talk to him about serious topics growing up.

I think maybe there's some aspect of manhood I missed out on... like relationships, for instance. I've been flying blind my whole life. My mom is a bit conservative when it comes to such topics, so she wasn't ever really very helpful... especially not with the male perspective.

Any tips?

I mean... I welcome your guys' advice, always. I find it extremely helpful. You guys are like the fathers and brothers I never had.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm meeting a friend tonight for tapas.

I met her off of OKC a few months ago. She's poly and not real big on attachments. We haven't slept together. Though, I think I might like to. We're both sort of wary of each other.

I think maybe a good situation for me would be if I have a few close female... companions...

I know I'm super horny and all about sex. But I don't see it as about that, necessarily. I miss having the companionship. Sure, sex is part of it. For sure. I just have never been able to make a relationship work. It could also not be totally my fault. It takes two to tango, as they say.

Maybe I've just always been meeting the wrong women?

ugh
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  So, you guys know about my dad, right? I saw him have a stroke when I was 5 (he was 35). He survived but was paralyzed on his right side... also had severe speech aphasia and expressive difficulties (shouting all the time).

I don't feel as if I was ever able to have a real relationship with him. Sure, we went to ball games and all that. But I never truly had the chance to talk to him about serious topics growing up.

I think maybe there's some aspect of manhood I missed out on... like relationships, for instance. I've been flying blind my whole life. My mom is a bit conservative when it comes to such topics, so she wasn't ever really very helpful... especially not with the male perspective.

Any tips?

I mean... I welcome your guys' advice, always. I find it extremely helpful. You guys are like the fathers and brothers I never had.
                  My father is alive and well and I've never had those sorts of conversations with him. So on the one hand, you could take that as evidence that such conversations aren't necessary. On the other hand, you could look at my history with the ladies and come to the opposite conclusion.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ah. See, I have no frame of reference. I don't know what's even normal between father and son. Do those conversations normally happen?

I feel like I never really got effective man training.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think they probably are normal. But I have a very strange relationship with my family due to my own ****edupedness, so I don't really know.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My Dad was, I think, pretty typical for his generation (WW2 participants). We had a good relationship overall, mostly based around sports. My Mom was very big on telling me to respect women, treat them well/as equals. I never really had "the talk" except for him asking me if I "knew about that stuff." I was considered smart, so he was, I think, kind of hoping that I'd worked it all out on my own at the library -- insatiable lust for knowledge and such.

In reality, I was a bit of a late bloomer, so I was a scrawny little kid with no prospects. Over the summer before junior year in HS, I went from 5'3" to 5'9" and began to work it all out. Didn't actually get laid until college. Then I went nuts, as it was the Free Love era, before AIDS harshed on everyone's mellow.

Good times.

I was a serial monogamist for most of my 20s. Got married at 33. Still doing that.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I enjoy going PooP.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              My Dad was, I think, pretty typical for his generation (WW2 participants). We had a good relationship overall, mostly based around sports. My Mom was very big on telling me to respect women, treat them well/as equals. I never really had "the talk" except for him asking me if I "knew about that stuff." I was considered smart, so he was, I think, kind of hoping that I'd worked it all out on my own at the library -- insatiable lust for knowledge and such.

In reality, I was a bit of a late bloomer, so I was a scrawny little kid with no prospects. Over the summer before junior year in HS, I went from 5'3" to 5'9" and began to work it all out. Didn't actually get laid until college. Then I went nuts, as it was the Free Love era, before AIDS harshed on everyone's mellow.

Good times.

I was a serial monogamist for most of my 20s. Got married at 33. Still doing that.

Wow. 5'3'' to 5'9'' during that summer?

Sheesh. I was about at my height (5'10'') going into my freshman year... and also a pudgy 190 lbs.

Geez. Come to think of it, I was 85 pounds going into 6th grade. 3 years, 100 lbs.

No wonder that was such a hectic time in my life. Puberty sucks!

I can only imagine what the whole AIDS thing did. It would have been nice to have been alive and in my prime during that Free Love era... pubic forests notwithstanding.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                                I enjoy going PooP.
                                The playlist in your sig is interesting.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X