• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh

i'm just beyond sick of her ****
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As my wife says: date em till you hate em.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

so now you are free to post a photo of her
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          thank god it's over

and then right after leaving she texts me "wow that was cold" and more blahbity blah

jesus christ, even my break up item exchange was terrible

sheesh
          Unerstandable that she doesn´t like getting dropped ...
          hope you told her the real reason for dropping her.

After all it may be that she finally tries to change something,
          if she gets dropped multiple times for the same reasons
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The real reason?

People of Illinois by and large seem like they're permanently grumpy.

I have relatives in Illinois who are permanently grumpy.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You'd be grumpy too if you had to live in Illinois.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Late to the party...

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                thank god it's over

and then right after leaving she texts me "wow that was cold" and more blahbity blah

jesus christ, even my break up item exchange was terrible

sheesh
                She's distancing herself, convincing herself that you're the unreasonable, uncaring pothead and she is not to blame.

My take: she decided, probably during vacation, that you're not Mr. Right. It was over at that point. The rest is just window dressing so she could console herself that you're the a-hole, not her.

Sorry it didn't work out, but it's probably for the best - for both of you.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Time to go gay, Sava. Dudes don't pull this kind of ****.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                    Time to go gay, Sava. Dudes don't pull this kind of ****.
                    Unless they're doing it wrong.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wonder what it'd be like with a gay man in a woman's body.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        I wonder what it'd be like with a gay man in a woman's body.
                        Probably terrible if you aren't versatile

Comment

can't Sava work things out with the girl who owns the butt in his avatar? Lord knows I would
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            The real reason?

People of Illinois by and large seem like they're permanently grumpy.

I have relatives in Illinois who are permanently grumpy.
                            Most everyone I meet, date, and know is permanently grumpy because freedom doesn't actually exist. Most everyone is forced to go work at some **** job for **** pay just to allow for their own existence.

I'm one of the few non-slaves around. It is tough trying to date slaves when you aren't one.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Domination's the name of the game
                              In bed or in life
                              They're both just the same
                              Except in one you're fulfilled
                              At the end of the day

Let's play master and servant

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If you're on SSI then those "slaves" to work pay the tax that supports you.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X