Let me know if I'm the one who messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was aware.

But that doesn't mean that I didn't need to hear it.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
      depression, anxiety, ptsd, suicidal ideation, and a seizure disorder
      Marijuana is no good for any of those things.

A funny thing about the claims of marijuana and seizure treatment. A recent study done in Colorado of people using marijuana to treat seizures discovered that it had no effect on seizure frequency amongst those living in Colorado, while patients from other states claimed that it decreased the frequency of seizures.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• marijuana is the only substance to have brought me a modicum of peace and livability

my brain doc fully supports my self-medication and would be prescribing it for me if my state would get its ass in gear and stop getting in the way of my treatment

sad how reality clashes with old junk science

I remember your anti-pot diatribes from back in the day. How have you been able to cope?

what with reality being different from the things you believed/said
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• like right now, for instance... i'm getting ready to go work out... i've recommitted to my diet plan

something like this last breakup would have completely disabled me (depression paralysis, so to speak) for a very long time

i smoked myself retarded for a week and got it out of my system

there's a lot to be said for a substance that makes you feel good instantly with no bull**** side effects

what would you have recommended instead? talk therapy once a week for an hour? some random pill? i.e. pin the neurotransmitter on the receptor

or maybe you'd have me go into an in-patient program so i can get my ass cornholed (SEARCHING FOR CONTRABAND LIIKE WEEEEEED, I bet) by some psychology newb who is a year or two out of his/her master's program... all before getting tossed into "gen pop" with the mother who tried to murder her kids, the guy who burns the skin off his arm, and some high school girl who doesn't want to eat because her boyfriend called her fat... at 90 pounds
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• but totally.... weed is bad

i agree
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• How do you have a 16 year gap on your resume? How can you afford an apartment etc? Also, don't sweat this girl. Women are inherently manipulative. Once a girl told me she had been raped in the past.

Comment

• Wiggy
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  I disagree with all the people who are telling you to leave the relationship ASAP. What you should do is smoke weed. If she calls, just explain to her that you're down to ****, but are otherwise unavailable. Then hang up and smoke some more weed. The problem can solve itself without any effort on your part. Why stress over how to end a relationship when you can just get high and forget it ever happened?
                  Awesome. Smoke weed and hang up until she goes away.

Problem solved.

Comment

• oh I forgot

on Serbian Xmas at my house, my now ex-GF got into a minor fender bender with Rahm Emanuel's uncle... who happens to be a former CPD homicide detective and Albany Park pct captain. You wouldn't know it from looking at him. He's a very mild mannered guy.

It sucked for her. I was doing my best to calm her down and comfort her. The accident itself was bad enough. I didn't tell her who the man actually was until later. He was super cool about the whole thing. So she wasn't too worried about his reaction at the time. Afterwards though, she was jokingly saying that she better watch herself next time she goes into the city.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      like right now, for instance... i'm getting ready to go work out... i've recommitted to my diet plan

something like this last breakup would have completely disabled me (depression paralysis, so to speak) for a very long time

i smoked myself retarded for a week and got it out of my system

there's a lot to be said for a substance that makes you feel good instantly with no bull**** side effects

what would you have recommended instead? talk therapy once a week for an hour? some random pill? i.e. pin the neurotransmitter on the receptor

or maybe you'd have me go into an in-patient program so i can get my ass cornholed (SEARCHING FOR CONTRABAND LIIKE WEEEEEED, I bet) by some psychology newb who is a year or two out of his/her master's program... all before getting tossed into "gen pop" with the mother who tried to murder her kids, the guy who burns the skin off his arm, and some high school girl who doesn't want to eat because her boyfriend called her fat... at 90 pounds
                      Priceless. My case made for me.

Comment

• What case?

Are you including forum spamming in your *cough* diagnosis?

You represent the old guard, bro. Failure.

Now don't you have a lobotomy to perform somewhere? Gotta cure that REEFER MADNESS
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So, you've been smoking weed to treat your depression, etc., etc., etc. since you were a teenager, but you're still so debilitated that you've never held a job? Sounds to me like your treatment plan was a failure. Time to try something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Hey if you can stay out of the rat race, go for it.
                            I've been trying to get out of it for decades and hopefully am only a couple years away.
                            To what extent does the need to maintain people who opt out of the rat race contribute to the difficulty of climbing out of it for those stuck in the rat race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                              So, you've been smoking weed to treat your depression, etc., etc., etc. since you were a teenager, but you're still so debilitated that you've never held a job? Sounds to me like your treatment plan was a failure. Time to try something else.
                              No.

Not even close.

But awesome ASSumptions
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My mental health issues began around age five. Therapists, doctors, psych docs... all useless in treating it as a child, teenager, and young adult. If anything, they made it worse... throwing pills at me, seeing what would stick... irresponsibly... I'd have paradoxical reactions and need hospitalization. So what then? More medication. What happened? Boom suicide attempts. I was hospitalized twice for that.

This is all before the first time I ever smoked marijuana.

If you ask me, when it comes to the brain, most doctors don't know shit.

What happened after marijuana? My night terrors went away. Instant anxiety relief without the overly depressive side effects and dependency issues of pharmaceuticals. Life felt good... for the first time. EVER. I've suffered from extreme anhedonia. I didn't know what joy was until I smoked weed.

I've been able to commit to losing weight and being more healthy three separate times in my life... all with the assistance of marijuana keeping my symptoms at bay.

To be perfectly frank, on this issue, you are a fucking quack. But don't get offended. I still love ya

What bugs me with you is that I suspect you consider yourself a man of science. But you aren't. You ignore scientific facts because it doesn't fit in with your preconceived notions. I'd hope that over time, your attitudes would come more in line with reality. But sadly, you seem to be just as dense (on this issue) as you were 10+ years ago.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X