No announcement yet.

Let me know if I'm the one who messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they probably do. And I'll concede a 17 year old can still mature. When they're in their 20's they're pretty set.

And I'll go along with mobes.

The two periods in the same month is a new one.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

Also, periods are no excuse for not having sex in my book...
      It was all I could do to not say "YOUR MOUTH ISNT HAVING A PERIOD"

At the very least, I am content with the fact that she went down on me more than I went down on her.

yay for moral victories
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It was all I could do to not say "YOUR MOUTH ISNT HAVING A PERIOD"
        Yeppers, that one is definitely an inner voice comment.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

doesn't matter anywho

she couldn't get me off from oral
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Again, no excuse, in fact it's been medically proven to have therapeutic effects for a woman to have sex during her period...

Also with the headaches...
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Yikes, Sava. That sort of behavior (opening post) is just controlling stuff. And if she's got a problem with you being stoned... well...
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                The two periods in the same month is a new one.
                It can happen, and it's terrible. I know this from women I was not trying to have sex with.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  And if she's got a problem with you being stoned... well...
                  Yeah, DOOMED right there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-re-doomed-1-meme-generator-you-re-doomed-you-re-all-doomed-061b68.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	9101454
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

sigh

having a crappy girlfriend is much worse than no girlfriend
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, the solution is simple - for once poly seems unanimous.

Comment

yup
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Though it may be because we selfishly want more Sava posting
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, I hate to admit that it was kind of quiet around here without him.
                            Which was a bad thing unlike the quiet of BK not being here.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it would probably only be short term

we'll see

i'm very habitual... i'm not in the habit of polying anymore

i'm just weighing my options here

maybe things turn around? who knows, we could bang tonight

or should i just leave now and focus on meeting someone new?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, if you've only had her twice a few more times could still be fun.
                                And you could still be looking for others on the side because it looks obvious that you will need another soon.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X