Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    True, it extends to Mexicans as well.
    **** off ****head. You are the last one to speak. Shame is really not something that applies to you, is it?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Sloww is a moderate liberal from Texas and in his 50's. His political incorrectness is kind of expected.

Oerdin is a Democratic Party Agenda-thumping hipster liberal from fancypants San Diego. The irony of him being racist is something he deserves to be called out on repeatedly.
      Exactly so.

I know Slowwy in real life. He's good people. He's politically incorrect, but who here in Texas isn't?

Also his persona here is not what he is actually like. He's a softy. Quiet, reserved and frankly, rather shy.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You are the last one to speak.
        True, I am racist towards Mexicans. I think they are the most beautiful women on the planet.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Not all Mexicans are women, you racist bastard!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oerdin is a Democratic Party Agenda-thumping hipster liberal from fancypants San Diego.
            I'm far to old to be a hipster and never have been one also not all of us have fancy car elevators here like Romney's house does.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              True, I am racist towards Mexicans. I think they are the most beautiful women on the planet.

Are you aware that "Mexican" is a collective noun covering many millions of people with penises?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I'm far to old to be a hipster and never have been one
                Lies!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm glad you think I'm young and hip but it, sadly, isn't true.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

i think i'll watch the office now
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                      WTF is a Velveeta dispenser? Your boring comments used to at least be intelligible.

Your boring interjections are no more worthwhile for being intelligible.

A Velveeta dispenser is something that dispenses Velveeta. I'm sure if you research the subject long and hard enough you will find some illustrated - should a written description prove too taxing.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        Are you aware that "Mexican" is a collective noun covering many millions of people with penises?
                        I think Ben was including male Mexican pre-op transsexuals in his 'most beautiful women' category. Makes his moving to Texas all the more clear.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I think Ben was including male Mexican pre-op transsexuals in his 'most beautiful women' category. Makes his moving to Texas all the more clear.
                          So then you've retreated from the assertion that I'm racist. Glad to know I have the Molly Bloom seal of approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            So then you've retreated from the assertion that I'm racist. :
                            Have I ? As I seem to recall, even slaveowners had sex with their slaves. Didn't imply that they didn't view them as less than equal.

I'm sure there are lots of racists who secretly lust for a dip in the mixed gene pool. You wouldn't be the first....

...but good luck getting off the starting block with the whole sex thing.

Comment

• Have I ?
                              You've gone from arguing that I'm racist to arguing that I'm sexist.

As I seem to recall, even slaveowners had sex with their slaves. Didn't imply that they didn't view them as less than equal.
                              I would prefer to marry a mexican lady if the choice were up to me. I prefer mexican culture tbh, it's much more family oriented.

I'm sure there are lots of racists who secretly lust for a dip in the mixed gene pool. You wouldn't be the first....
                              I already admitted I was a racist for preferring mexican girls to white girls.

Comment

• "Mexican" isn't a race... and some Mexicans are white...

Comment

Working...
                                X