Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which race will you play in your first game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnelos
    As for the Evon, their backstory just looks really cool. I'd want to try them out just for the coolness value of their civilization.
    Evon are really good at spying. So are humans. Im a big fan of having massive star fleets to go wipe everything out, but in this game, spying for my kind of strategies will be essential. Im going to be humans first, only because they are all rounders and the guide recommends to play as humans your first time round. However my fleet power aint that great, so when I come up against the ithkul or the cynoids in particular, its gonna probably take more than a good fleet to take those bastards down. Such as sending my spies in, screwing up their infrastructure, making defensive alliances with other people. Ooh I cannot wait for the game to ship. Im going to manipulate everything... MWAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAA
    all the races shall bow down to my supreme Empire.

Comment

I think I'll pick the Cynoid in my first game. They are what the Meklars were in Moo 1.

The Meklars fascinated me. Small helpless beeings inside of a mechanized hull that always fits to their job. e.g. The diplomat looking like other races, the scientist that had a huge computer-brain-extension and the soldier who was reduced to hardly anything but a weapon on wheels.

However, I don't like what the Meklars have "evolved" to now: cold and lifeless machines and so i'll go with the Cynoids.

Comment

Working...
      X