RU talking to yourself? :-)

Comment

Re: RU

Originally posted by Ghostbear
      No, I'm spamming with myself.

Comment

Matter has been worked out with Markg
        Last edited by KRONOS1974; May 22, 2003, 01:17.

Comment

Originally posted by KRONOS1974
          Posted by MarkG :
          "Apparently you have a hard time with reading comprehension. Take the next week off and see if you can figure it out. Normally I'd only give you a couple of days, but this forum is dead enough that only a couple of days without trolling won't make a difference."

Its been well over a month! Apparently you cant tell time or tell the difference between a week and 6 weeks. I think you have been unfair and you are abusing admin powers by not returning my forum status back. I broke no rules in this forum, and now i am still being punished. This is wrong and uncalled for--return my forum access.

Thank You,
          SINISTER1974
          You can say good bye again!

For creating a DL.

Plus, Why didn't you just PM him about the oversight?

Now KRONOS1974 and SINISTER1974 will be banned.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Matter has been solved-thanks mark g for your time and getting back to me as soon as you did.
            Last edited by KRONOS1974; May 22, 2003, 01:18.

Comment

@ status . . .

it's whiny ass-clowns like you that give pissing moaners a bad name. Add something constructive like "yadda. yadda, yadda" or "yippee, yippee". But, don't you EVER post "blah, blah, bah" again . . . GOT IT!

Comment

Originally posted by canimoo2
                @ status . . .

it's whiny ass-clowns like you that give pissing moaners a bad name. Add something constructive like "yadda. yadda, yadda" or "yippee, yippee". But, don't you EVER post "blah, blah, bah" again . . . GOT IT!
                yadda yadda yadda

is that enough?

this thread is dead

this forum is dead

we are stupid enough to be here

cheers

Comment

This blatant pharming must cease! Go put it in a forum where the quantity of traffic will allow it to pass unnoticed
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

This blatant pharming must cease! Go put it in a forum where the quantity of traffic will allow it to pass unnoticed
                    I believe we already have . . .

hey status, I hope you have learned your lesson

Comment

Re: RU

Originally posted by Ghostbear
                      I often find that to be the only way to have an intelligent conversation.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                      X