What happened to the Other Games games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW View Post
    I'm always up for hosting a gladiator game, but there is no interest.
    They fear teh Doctor.

Comment

just thought I'd drop by to see what was up... kinda disappointing to see the old forum games have fizzled, it's like going back to an old bar but they don't have your favorite beer anymore... good to still see some familiar names around though.

Recently I've been doing a lot of in-person board and card gaming with my housemates, and it make me think, hmm, some of these old 'Poly games would work quite well! Played face to face they'd only take a half hour or so to do...
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Several of them were based on more complex actual board games or face to face games.

Comment

How did that turn out for you Smiley?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X