FG:Mafia 68: The Wedding Guest of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    Yes, you were acting like the mafia, normally you enlighten us with some reason for your vote
    It's been some time since I last did that, in the last few games I have mostly just voted without giving any reason (or just agreeing with other reasoning)

Just look at my voting in Mafia 66... In none of those I give a reason for my vote:

Originally posted by Adagio
    Calypso is to be blamed for this
    Elizabeth Swann
    Jack Sparrow is the one we're looking for
    It's the Monkey
    Commodore Norrington
    Cutler Beckett it is
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Damn out of town again for the final weekend.

I loved all the red herrings.

Amusing that everyone would think it was the person that
      1. Wasn't on the sign up sheet.
      2. Didn't know he is the game till well after it was started.
      3. was obviously absent from the site for most of the game (which is why i didn't sign up)

But I guess in a paranoid group like mafia, it could have been seen as a stratagy.

Good game, lots of clues but not obvious. Well done.
      Congrats
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
        3. was obviously absent from the site for most of the game (which is why i didn't sign up)
        Yeah, I was pretty surprised that I managed to get the other play to vote for you in the last round

Originally posted by rah
        But I guess in a paranoid group like mafia, it could have been seen as a stratagy.
        Than God for that, otherwise I couldn't have won

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
          Damn out of town again for the final weekend.

I loved all the red herrings.

Good game, lots of clues but not obvious. Well done.
          Congrats
          Yes once i saw rah was not around i made the decision to make all Red Herrings keep pointing at him in an obvious way, and yet use them to subtly point at the real mafia, it meant everyone either docpiled Rah or ignored Adagio (ADG/bADGer) clues. it worked well

Sorry for the incriminations Rich!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Yes once i saw rah was not around i made the decision to make all Red Herrings keep pointing at him in an obvious way, and yet use them to subtly point at the real mafia, it meant everyone either docpiled Rah or ignored Adagio (ADG/bADGer) clues. it worked well

Sorry for the incriminations Rich!

Yes that's why you're such a clever GM RAZ .
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well the first rah clues were obviously red herrings. When they continued i wondered if he was using the 'hide in plain sight' strategy.

So i never ignored the ADG clues. I never saw them I did see the secret briefcase and noted the method of death was unknown, but didnt connect it infact it was one of the first things i noticed, but i wrote it off as story flavor
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio

It's been some time since I last did that, in the last few games I have mostly just voted without giving any reason (or just agreeing with other reasoning)

Just look at my voting in Mafia 66... In none of those I give a reason for my vote:

Yes, but how many were 1st vote?

We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                  Yes, but how many were 1st vote?
                  Probably none, but that doesn't mean anything. The reason I voted first was to get the game going (no votes for a long time), I would have done the same if I wasn't the mafia. The other game was a bit faster than this game as far as I remember

Comment

• but my point is that to vote first and not arrouse suspicion, one must look to pur forward some type of clue that point to someone.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• While it might be the best thing to do, not everybody does it all the time
                      Specially not after more than a day since the kill was made, as that usually means that nobody has been able to find any clues at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                        Well the first rah clues were obviously red herrings. When they continued i wondered if he was using the 'hide in plain sight' strategy.

So i never ignored the ADG clues. I never saw them I did see the secret briefcase and noted the method of death was unknown, but didnt connect it infact it was one of the first things i noticed, but i wrote it off as story flavor
                        very little is usually story flavour, it is either RED HERRINGS or Clues!!

Just a little tip for next time
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                        X