No announcement yet.

Halo 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like this game a lot more if it had re4: wii controls. I just frankly suck at moving with one thumb, aiming with the other, and pressing a trigger/button with my finger. just very inaccurate for me. When using the pads, my aim just drifts all over the place, way too slow for what I want to do. Using a pointer, and then pulling a trigger is just more natural to me in this type of game.

It is fun, and beautiful, but the ease of use of the pointer fps/3ps just blows a game pad away. Too bad I can't have both

Comment

I think this thread should be more about laughing at those who want to play Halo 3 but don't have it (or an Xbox 360) yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        So if I understand your post right, every company sends "swag" to its reviewers, but the Halo reviewer only got it because he is special.
        I asked you a question to support your accusations to make you think.

But industry swag is normal for reviews, conferences, etc.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
          I would like this game a lot more if it had re4: wii controls. I just frankly suck at moving with one thumb, aiming with the other, and pressing a trigger/button with my finger. just very inaccurate for me. When using the pads, my aim just drifts all over the place, way too slow for what I want to do. Using a pointer, and then pulling a trigger is just more natural to me in this type of game.

It is fun, and beautiful, but the ease of use of the pointer fps/3ps just blows a game pad away. Too bad I can't have both
          I would not buy the game if they brutalized it with such twitchy controls.

You found it easy to use, I found it frustrating, inaccurate, and unreliable. That kind of **** is fine for a casual Wii game where you're playing fake bowling, but when you're playing a real FPS game -- no!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Well played.

Comment

Ming deleted the Harry Potter sales discussion thread in OTF.

Comment

Now we will never know the PRECISE amount of money a dreadful book from some time ago made in 24 hours.

Ming, how could you. This has ruined my day!

Comment

Take your threadjack elsewhere

Comment

Threadjacking.

Moderator support of threadjacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Take your threadjack elsewhere
                      Yes.

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      I think this thread should be more about laughing at those who want to play Halo 3 but don't have it (or an Xbox 360) yet.
                      /me points and laughs at Asher and leaves to go and play Halo 3.

Comment

I've had Halo 3 since Wednesday.

Just no console to play it on.

Comment

What is your gamertag?

Asher: fix your 360 already, I want some 4-person coop (most of my friends suck at FPS )

Comment

My 360 has been being "fixed" for weeks. Every time I call I'm told it'll ship in "24 to 36 hours" -- every day I've called for a week and I've been told that...

Apparently it's hard to get ahold of brand new consoles for refurbishments due to the holiday retail buildup.

The good news is the new console has the new motherboard + HDMI, whenever it gets here.

Comment

I thought warranty did not cover power brick malfunctions.

Comment

That's news to me. I've owned my Xbox 360 since launch in Nov 2005, and they're giving me a whole new console (not a refurbished/repaired like usual).

Comment

Working...
                                X