Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3!

Rahrah!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I guess that sums that up nicely
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

It is unethical to pay reviewers, which MS has done with Halo

Comment

Look up "swag", Wiglaf.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Oh, ok. So if a lobbyist gives a lawmaker a vacation, and doesn't directly pay him, then that's ok. No no it's not it's called a bribe, which is what MS did by giving reviewers $800 worth of gifts.

Comment

Did all reviewers get that? Or did Dean get it 'cause he's pretty special (eg, he wrote Inside the Xbox and other books)

And I'm sure you know swag is part of all reviews these days. As I said before, I got swag when I reviewed computer hardware and that was years ago (and it included free video cards).

Comment

So if I understand your post right, every company sends "swag" to its reviewers, but the Halo reviewer only got it because he is special.

Comment

All these people that are playing Halo and whining about it are making me sick, just be thankful your 360 isn't in Texas .
                I'm thankful my 360 is in texas...

Comment

I hope my disk doesn't have issues, I haven't had any yet, but I haven't spent a lot of time with the game yet.

Comment

Asher (or anyone else)

If I download tv shows or movies to the 360, can I use the controller to control it, or do I need to buy a 360 remote? I don't care how clumsy the control may be, just if I can use it for basic play back functions.

Comment

yes, you can use the controller.
                      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

cool, thanks

Comment

Odd thread to ask that in

Comment

why, I'd feel rather creepy pming asher a question, and figured someone else might know.

no need to create another thread for one question.

edit for
                            Last edited by asleepathewheel; September 27, 2007, 23:41.

Comment

This thread is supposed to be exclusively for reasons why Halo 3 sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X