Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad I didn't choose to wait for this.

Comment

• No, you should have waited for the falcon roll out which is beginnning soon.

Comment

• That is slightly annoying but you can wait forever if you think too hard about buying stuff.

Comment

• well, hopefully when your system craps out on you, MS will send you a 65nm machine and not a refurbed 90.

Comment

• Hopefully.

Comment

• I'm hoping that the new model, with HDMI and 65nm, will come out in the UK with a reduced price. £200 for the Premium would be great - and if the fan noise is quieter, that'd be perfect. I really need to buy a new console for when Rock Band comes out...
              mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• PS3 passes 360 sale in Canada

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6177076...tag=latestnews;title;0

Attributed to PS3 price cut.

Wii still outsells both combined.

Software sales still dominated by last gen. Of current gen, Wii Play and Wii - Mario 8 lead 360 GH.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Those crazy Canadians.

Comment

• The fact that more and more people know that the 360 is POS does not help either. Microsoft really needs to fix the reliability issues. Lets hope the 65nm Xbox 360 will solve this once and for all.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
                      PS3 passes 360 sale in Canada

Wii still outsells both combined.
                      ditto for Germany, apparently
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Not the US though

The new NPD numbers

Wii 425 k
                        Nintendo DS 405 k
                        PlayStation 2 222k
                        PlayStation Portable 214k
                        Xbox 360 170k
                        PlayStation 3 159k
                        Game Boy Advance 87k

Very bad news for Sony, since this is the month of the bad news on 360 reliability, and the PS3 price cut.

Continues to look good for Nintendo.

Comment

• and software

1) NCAA Football 08 - Xbox 360 - Electronic Arts - 397,000
                          2) Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The '80s - PS2 - Activision - 339,000
                          3) Wii Play (with Wii Remote) - Wii - Nintendo - 278,000
                          4) NCAA Football 08 - PS2 - Electronic Arts - 236,000
                          5) Wii Mario Party 8 - Wii - Nintendo - 177,000
                          6) NCAA Football 08 - PS3 - Electronic Arts - 156,000
                          7) Pokemon Diamond Version - DS - Nintendo- 144,000
                          8) Transformers: The Game - PS2 - Activision - 143,000
                          9) Guitar Hero II (with guitar) - PS2 - Activision - 138,000
                          10) Guitar Hero II (with guitar) - 360 - Activision - 108,000

Comment

• Continues to look good for Nintendo.
                            And I don't understand why. There are no games.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostromo

(caveat - Ive never owned a console, and dont know what the hell im talking about)

How many games does the average owner of any other console buy in the first year of ownership? Compare that the the number of games available for the Wii.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostromo
                                what few games it has are more desirable to the general population than the other systems?

Comment

Working...
                                X