No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 48: Galactic Intrigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously we can dismiss the rantings and ravings of mad men.Unfortunately we have little else to go on. A great many people are hoarding lazors and materials to build lazors. Our knowledge must also be tempered by the fact that we have failed our emperor eariler, Who would have suspected a secret society hell bent on galactic domination?

I must confess that I have no suspicions, so I must select the one who raises no suspicions : Professor Morissa.

Comment

I woke up yesterday morning to find my computer motherboard was likely dead (it won't even start up and nothing I tested changed a thing), today I logon on the old computer to check things here and you heartless bastards already killed me before I even got a chance to vote! Poor innocent me who never did anything to hurt anyone

Hope you like life without a social security pension in your old age :-P

Comment

Lord Vetko has a reputation for typing quickly and er, creating new words thereby.
        Maybe that's what the note was alluding to.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
          Lord Vetko has a reputation for typing quickly and er, creating new words thereby.
          He has? Well, in that case: Lord Vetko...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Not even my Foundation can help you now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I like Duke's rational for voting for Lord Vetko much more then the randomness of the capitalist DanZ.

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

MES--SAGE... sage? Agath Agathari is described as currently inhabiting a monastery...

Comment

Hmm, you may be right about Vetko. Certainly not unlikely...

But, I'd like to rectify my apparent mistake. After all, Basilieus Naviniwat nearly was executed last round, and if not for my suspecting Crystal Gonhu, would have been; and his name has an awful lot of letters in common with the capitalized letters...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I UDWOT HIS MESSAGE LSUCHHH are what I make the capitals to be

Comment

Update in about 24 hours. Votes so far:
                      Lord Vetko: 3
                      Agath Agathari: 1
                      Basileus Naviniwat: 1
                      None yet: 7

Comment

Lord Vetko, that evil man, deserves to be punished for his evil deeds.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Lord Vetko, I suspect
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Might as well finish him off Lord Vetko
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm...with the execution of Lord Vetko clinched, we may have an early update...probably in a couple of hours

Comment

Lord Vetko to clinch it even further.

Comment

Working...
                                X