Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 14: Return of the Unbeaten Champion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final three rounds. The allies are completely destroyed and Lord Vetko is triumphant.
    Attached Files

Comment

• "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Waking Up

Vetko celebrated his success. But in the midst of all that loud celebration he thought as if someone was calling his name. He concentrated on that voice and the voice seemed familiar to him. Yes, he was sure, it was the voice of Senator Ciann Pollus.

But how could this be? Ciann Pollus was dead, executed on orders of Lord Vetko himself only hours earlier.

Is he still alive? Could this has been a betrayal by one of his officers or soldiers. He had to find out.

He left the celebration in his honour and started to follow the familiar voice. It was still very quiet, but getting stronger all the way as Lord Vetko got closer to the source.

Following the voice, Lord Vetko left the palace and entered the maze of Coruscant streets. Moving through one street after the other, eventually he ended up in a small alley that had a brick wall on its end. Strangely enough there was a door in this brick wall and it had metal bars. Through this door he saw Senator Ciann Pollus himself. Now his call has become a shout and Lord Vetko had no choice but to...

WAKE UP

For all this has been nothing but his dream. He did not keep his OoB from the last round, but has chosen a different one which brought him humiliation, defeat and imprisonment.

Ken Banobi and Kit Chuss attack! Lord Vetko

Ken Banobi: 5LD, 12LB, 31LF, 18FF, 28TF, OoB: MTT-FLL close in, fight to the death, fight whoever's there
        Kit Chuss: 5LT, 12FT, 31TT, 3LD, 1TD, 5LB, 1FB, 2TB, 1FF, 29TF, OoB: MTT-FLL close in, fight to the death, fight whoever's there
        Allied total: 5LT, 12FT, 31TT, 8LD, 1TD, 17LB, 1FB, 2TB, 31LF, 19FF, 57TF, OoB: MTT-FLL close in, fight to the death, fight whoever's there
        Lord Vetko: 2LT, 17FT, 29TT, OoB: MTT-LFF, back off, spread out

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• In the real battle Lord Vetko only scored in the second and third round, but the losses he suffered in the fourth, fifth and sixth round were too much to cope.
              Attached Files

Comment

• In the following three rounds Lord Vetko is destroyed. His bases are distributed evenly among the allies, 13 bases each. So are casualties distributed evenly, 17 torpedo frigates each.

Comment

• Round 14

Next turn will be processed on Tuesday and after that turns will be processed every day!
                  Last edited by Ljube; April 14, 2006, 19:29.

Comment

• That was really funny, though if it were me i'd probably have been pissed

Vengeance
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• This final should be complicated. I don't think anyone trusts me right now.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• I didn't remove the casualties, so here is the correct table.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Well you're screwed now Jonny, shoulda followed the plan

see that was the original intention of me and Chaunk ! shame i'd been out the house almost completely past few days and just stuck down my default. Blasted nephews def aint coming over next weekend, put up with their whining most of the day just to end up getting killed cos of it
                          Last edited by Lazerus; April 15, 2006, 08:39.
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• That were a good wheeze that were.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Kit Chuss 396
                              Mr. Y 349
                              Ken Banobi 169

Odds:
                              Kit Chuss 1:1
                              Mr. Y 3:2
                              Ken Banobi: 5:1

Comment