• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia for this game were

Brobeo - the 6 clue was his and he got accidently docpiled early

Skanky - Yes al lthe burning clues.

and of course Paddy.

I was very naughty and didnt post too many obvious lcues about paddy, but a number of people guessed it was an australian early and some even started to finger paddy.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• "Your heart was just a little too Brave" yelled the mafia down the hole.
      For me this was the killer clue, but as I wasn't in the game I didn't think it right to jump in.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• There was an Australian mafia, but unfortunately people decided to take that information and all the burn clues and kylle me.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• ahhh many clues going all over the place
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The biggest clue for me was the choice of the first two victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules

For me this was the killer clue, but as I wasn't in the game I didn't think it right to jump in.
              I was out of the game, but thought that was a red herring. I thought Tuberski had been the mafia and there was only one other, so that Skanky Burns had actually been innocent. Thus I thought that all of the clues for the last mafia must be red herrings, since there had been equally compelling clues pointing to Skanky Burns, Nikolai and Jon Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000

I was out of the game, but thought that was a red herring. I thought Tuberski had been the mafia and there was only one other, so that Skanky Burns had actually been innocent. Thus I thought that all of the clues for the last mafia must be red herrings, since there had been equally compelling clues pointing to Skanky Burns, Nikolai and Jon Miller.
                The way I saw it, it was the mafia's role to point the bone at others...
                good old fashion deflection

yet no one mention the 5 poles pointing at Jon
                (5 = May = May poles = mayple = that famous leaf on the Canadian Flag) maybe too cryptic
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• "Maybe" too cryptic??

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                    yet no one mention the 5 poles pointing at Jon
                    (5 = May = May poles = mayple = that famous leaf on the Canadian Flag) maybe too cryptic

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• yeah I know well in for a penny in for a pound...

and I had fun
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• That's the important part.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
                          The biggest clue for me was the choice of the first two victims.
                          How so , didnt notice a commom theme there.!
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                          X