Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 43 : Crash

Chapter 1: Crash

The passengers were all mostly asleep as the flight entered its 4th hour out of LA. The fligt stewards were all sitting together in the galley sharing stories over a hot coffee.

Suddenly the Plane shook as it hit turbulence. The "Fasten Seat Belt" sign flashed on and alarms started ringing out. The plane plummetted downwards and the oxygen masks dropped from the ceiling.

Screams of women and children were heard through out the plane as frightened passengers awoke to chaos.

Then the back section of the plane broke off and took with it over half the passengers. Fear showed on the faces of all the passengers. As the plane tumbled from the sky the passengers all blacked out and the terrifying last minutes were blocked from all their memories.

Snoopy opened his eyes and found himself in the middle of the Jungle. He shook his head to try and clear his memories. He remembered the plane breaking up and then blackness. He got to his feet and ran, not knowing in which direction but just running. As he ran he caught the sounds of Screams and headed in that direction.

He broke out of the jungle onto the beach, bodies of dead passengers lay everywhere. He ran towards a group of people he saw trying to get survivors out of the Fuselage.

Reismark and Spike were lifitng Rah and dragiing him to saftey. Sparrowhawk was conducting CPR on Chaunk, he was succesful and Chaunk spluttered but regained consciesness.

Rubychaser was sitting on the beach edge praying. Paddy had found some alcohol bottles and was handing them out as painkillers to some of the injured, Spaced, Joncha and Nikolai.

Further down the beach crawling out of the water was, Whoha, Fishsticks and Brobea. More survivors slowly came out of the jungle, Tuberski, Duke'o'york, adagio and Jon Miller.

With the help of the others Snoopy managed to get Skanky, Jaguar, Jonny and civman from the burning remains of the plane.

After the rescue effort they all collapsed and jsut lay where they fell. The horror of the dead around them numbed them all. They were in shock.

Later that evening they gathered what they could from the beach and set up make shift shelters. Adagio lit a large bonfire so search planes might find them. Many helped gather drift wood to keep the fire burning all night.

As they gathered for the first night, one more survior arrived on the beach from the jungle Ljube was here, better late than never.

Questions began to form in their minds, how did this happen? where were they? were they going to be rescued?

But the question they should have asked was "Were they Safe?"
    Last edited by Rasputin; January 31, 2006, 21:38.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Chapter Two : The LawnMower Man

As the sun rose in the morning, the survivors gathered around the large bonfire. No one was a leader, they were all there for themselves. Some had lost wives, children and loved ones on the plane. Others were just remebering the last thing they said to the now dead passenger in the seat next to them.

Slowly many began heading off to look for food that may have survived the crash, others went searching for water and fruit. Some jsut wnadered aimlessly piling more wood on the fire.

But some one moved with purpose and intent. They had a hidden agenda and were actually very happy the plane crashed. This was their chance, and this person was going to use it.

It wasnt till after high noon that the body was discovered. Laying in a puddle of dirty water face down. Ljube was the one to find the body, later when questioned by the others he said he had been following a trail towards wher ehe hoped to find water, but along the way he had found the body. When the survivors examined the body they discovered it was DrSpike. He had been hit by a blunt instrument, seemingly a nearby branch. The number of blows appeared to be 6.

Reismark and Fishsticks examined the area and the body and noticed drag marks on the ground, "aha" they exclaimed together like Brothers at Easter time finding the Easter Eggs in the backyard. "He was not killed here"

They all follwoed the drag marks back through the jungle and found the trail ended near a cave opening. Further searching revealed little else.

That afternoon they gathered around the fire and awaited the return of the rest of the survivors. But not all of them returned.

By late evening it appeared that Snoopy was not amongst them.

Again they set out to search and grimly they found his body on the far side of the fuselage. Thi death was more ferocious than the last. Snoopy had been obviously sleeping in hte shade of the burnt out plane when someone had snuck up and covered his face with a old Shirt filled wih sand, attached to the Shirt was a piece of metal from the wing of the plane, the metal was tied ti the shirt one end with the other sticking into Snoopys throat, severing his artery. Yes the killer had wanted to make sure of his death.

Obviously after the killing the murderer had quietly returned to the rest of the survivors.

The Survivors all looked at each other in horror, one night , two deaths !!!
    Last edited by Rasputin; February 1, 2006, 00:38.

Comment

Eek, half an hour and I'm already dead???
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yep two deaths !!!!!

Comment

Is 30 minutes enough time to even select a mafia?

And add onto that the fact that the far majority of people weren't even online at that time, based on their typical browsing habits (and I could check 'last posted' for everyone if i got bored) ...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

ha i clever...

i had my mafia selected as soon as i saw ljube wasnt posting. i was just awaiting final confirmation before rolling this out today.

my mafa was good enough to mail the list to die prior to my signing on today.

so sometime in the last 24 hours they have been on.

and if anyone wants to know, 2 deaths to start with to remove the un even number of players quicker....
            Last edited by Rasputin; January 31, 2006, 23:25.

Comment

a grusome start to a grusome event...
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

ahhhh to see how the docpile will start is the glory of the DAY !!

Comment

In for a penny... in for a pound

Looking around there are many with cuts, grazes and blood stains...

Whoha certainly sounds likely and that av
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Chaunk, however, was described as heartless. My vote goes to him.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hmm... Chaunk seems more likely than Whoha.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Not only heartless, he didn't even thank me for saving him.........Chaunk.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Isnt Whoha just a DL ???

Comment

6 blows to the body = 6 letters in the name.
                            No hard feelings, Chaunk.
                            I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

Jamski has 6 letters too!
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X