No announcement yet.

Apolyon vs the Universe! - Part 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's back up again now. We've even built extra ABMs.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I'm getting really annoyed by my inability to find a new colony with a decent number of fields.

I scrapped a full colony, and lost a few points from it, but only fell about 15 places in the rankings, and now keep colonising rubbishy sub-120 field colonies.

Comment

• same here Duke..the biggest I have found 92 wow
        others were 41,24 ohhh...haaa....

has 10k for one day, scrapped a colony...mow working my way back up to 10k

minor hiccup, I will be back
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Feel free to raid my planets... I just sent a circular message to everyone in the alliance.

I can play if I have under 5000 points, but that threshhold just puts too much pressure on me.

It was a fun game- but it has become too much work.

Thanks!

-DC.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• All right, you've been removed from the alliance. If you change your mind within a month (before the admins kick you out of the game altogether) then let me know, and I'll put you back in.

Comment

• Okay, thanks.

As I said, I enjoyed the game, but I just can't take being online for more than 30 minutes a day on the game... and worrying all day about getting online during lunch so that my planets aren't raided.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Yeah, that's a pain so I have to send my fleetsaves between the morning and the evening so I don't have to go on at lunch. This means I get less in raiding, and my progress is slower than others.
                But I'm still doing all right.

Comment

• gotta agree as well

Just as I seem to make progress, there is always some one to take it away.

Not even in the ratings yet and they keep on knocking

Comment

• If you need to trade some resources at mates' rates then just ask at Eventis.
                    Of course, it has to be at least 1:1, or else the admins will smell a rat, but since the usual rate is 3:2:1, then that's a decent trade if you're looking to get rid of metal for something more useful for research.

Comment

• And for people lower in the rankings then the gifter, the exchange can be one way, so if you are in need of help Platypus, the alliance will come through to help you build up.

Send me an ingame PM and I should be able to send you something...........though maybe not from my main planet, it seems somewhat short of ships right now

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I am good for now

I di know where to find you

Comment

• Good to hear it on both counts.

/me
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• For anyone still reading this thread (it has died down since we got worried about the open access that Apolyton has and moved the discussion to a private forum), the Apolyton alliance has risen and fallen in the last few months. We were ranked as high as the 37th alliance in Universe 8 at one point, but are down to 40th right now with 16 members. We had a maximum of 28 at one point, but many of those did not stay active for long.

Great game, very addictive and time consuming however. If anyone reads these threads and is interested, sign up for universe 8 and post in this thread, we can give you alliance membership and also some startup resources to keep the early game from being too boring .

/me current individual rank in Universe 8 is 337 out of 7190.

p.s. Yes we are on a recruitment drive with the goal of getting more active members to assist us to rise in the ranks

Comment

• Update,

A few of us are still playing.

Sparrow wanted a file that I created.
                              Attached Files
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X