X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh nm its only for local system
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• i think your to far away for me atm anyhow bt,its a 10 hour trip for my transports
      Don't bother, I can't send you anything in return atm anyways as I have reached fleet limit - 2 of my colony pods are on way..
      Tomorrow maybe..
      oh nm its only for local system
      Btw I have colony not far from you..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• you should update the alliance list,(or i didnt notice it,very possible)

i have four fleets i have so many inactives i can keep them all busy too. 3\10 trannies and then 1 i reserve for probes.atm i only have 2 tranny fleets out tho

Resources on helghan [3:189:12] at 11-23 18:56:39
        Metal: 160629 Crystal: 84027
        Deuterium: 16294 Energy: 3006
        Chance of counterespionage:0%
        theres a dozen planets like this.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Lol, guess how much deut me got - 80!
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• theres a dozen planets like this.
            You're lucky - I've scanned ~100 systems in Gal2 and only 2 of them came close to this and even then they were milked by others..

Also, our alliance has dropped by 1k points and 2 places in score table.
            I wonder who's been raided as Skanky seems having risen by at least 0.5k and none of the low-end has been dropping as well.

Comment

• move to galaxy three

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                I must have missed that one. Cheers to Germanos for the message then, even if it "mysteriously disappeared" too.

edit: finally got it to work
                Last edited by germanos; November 23, 2005, 14:17.
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• There is no such page!!!!! ZOMFG
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• Speaking of which, somebody start a new thread with a catchy title

And in other news, I'm ending vacation mode.
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• May I suggest:

OGame: the Secret Forum.
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                        May I suggest:

OGame: the Secret Forum.
                        I would like to change that slightly to something like......

OG&me: the Secret Forum

That way if anyone searches for Apolyton and Ogame, perhaps it won't come up immediately on Google

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin

You're lucky - I've scanned ~100 systems in Gal2 and only 2 of them came close to this and even then they were milked by others..

Also, our alliance has dropped by 1k points and 2 places in score table.
                          I wonder who's been raided as Skanky seems having risen by at least 0.5k and none of the low-end has been dropping as well.
                          I think Felch has been hit. He used to be a King, but has now dropped below 5000 points.

I also see DarkCloud is King with 1500 points, but I guess that's a reward for getting the full list done

Comment

• New thread here
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

Working...
                            X