No announcement yet.

OGame: The Next Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome we are the Jedi Order. We are the guardians of Justice and the Light. If you need any help ask us.

Guess what it is - JO team profile!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin

Guess what it is - JO team profile!

Jedi Peachmaker
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Well, this one is for Hueij to answer:
        11-14 23:14:25 dartblade [2:121:8] Re:Re:No subject
        i will tell him not to attack them anymore so naps or ally?

of course, the choice is not limited to these two.

Let me make that clearer:

Allies? I don't think so.
        NAP? perhaps.
        nothing / leave it the way it is. Would work best for me.

The only point I need to know if Hueij has had his revenge yet

But that's just me.
        Last edited by germanos; November 14, 2005, 17:39.
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Sorry DC, but one of the small lasers resurrected itself.
          Steer clear of this planet for the time being then. I may have another go later on, because this would be a tasty cow to have so nearby.

Comment

• If any noobs need light defenses removed somewhere in galaxy 3, I have 3 cruisers at your disposal.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• duke- thanks for trying!

-DC
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclotron
                If any noobs need light defenses removed somewhere in galaxy 3, I have 3 cruisers at your disposal.

Somewhat related: within 24 hours a second base for IPM's will be operational in galaxy 3. Don't hesitate to call in for close-space-support

Comment

• hehe... Just got back online and I didn't know how popular I was

If they agree to my terms I don't have a problem telling their guy I won't get at them again.

My terms are that I want an apology from Stumpy and 1K of Crystal.
                  Last edited by Hueij; November 14, 2005, 19:12.
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

• Its that time again! 500 posts.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Heh, droth is attacking me again... and when he arrives no resources will be on-planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X