• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Well I DO buy used games
    You bad, bad buy.

Comment

I preordered and have hopes I will enjoy inspite of the fact I may be alone..

still waiting along with the CIV IV & Call Of Duty 2 games on same order from Amazon, who will not be getting any more of my business

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Amazon here (UK) are really good.

Comment

Well I DO buy used games, which some in the industry object to, apparently. But I think their case against that is shakier than their case against DLing.

Oh, you're satan himself!
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Verily, let us not associate ourselves with this foul criminal by responding to him here.

Comment

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I recently bought a new computer which came with a free copy of AoE3. So far I've found it fairly enjoyable, though this thread had a fairly negative reaction to the game. Since so much time has passed, have your views of AoE3 changed any? I'm really impressed by the game's graphics, I think the explorers are decently cool (though WC3 heros were much more fun), the game play seems about the same as AoE1 (I never played AoE2, RoN, or RoL), and the cards from the home city are ok, but not superful useful. I guess that in a really tight game the cards could make a difference, but otherwise if you're losing I don't think they could really turn the game around. So far I've played through all of the first campaign, and most of the second one. I've had a fun, but I'm only a few days into it. So any other thoughts on this game?

Comment

Working...
                X