Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joseph
    Nothing here
    One of you MOD should check the sever because all I did was edit my original post.

Comment

I have the Deluxe version. It come in a 10 1/2 X 12 X 2 7/8 box in Gold with Age of Empires III in rustic Orange Letters. You open the box and the first thing you see is a hard cover book 10 3/4 X 9 X 3/4, Art of Empires. This book in a store would sell for maybe 20 to 30 dollars.
      Then you find a player's Guide that is 51 pages and 10 3/4 X 9 inches. Next is a fold out 42 3/4 X 27 inches. The fold out is a picture of War Ships firing on British Troops. Next is the game 3 disks in a case. Under the disk is a quick reference and a game manual. Then their is a CD, the making of. Then another CD, Sound Track. And last a Demo Disk.

And I bet Sava did not received any of these item since he stole the game and is now wanted by the FBI.

Comment

I've heard people who buy the deluxe version get their PPD rate 6 times higher!

I'm not going to try this game - too many other games coming out all at once for me to focus my attention on.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
          I have the Deluxe version. It come in a 10 1/2 X 12 X 2 7/8 box in Gold with Age of Empires III in rustic Orange Letters. You open the box and the first thing you see is a hard cover book 10 3/4 X 9 X 3/4, Art of Empires. This book in a store would sell for maybe 20 to 30 dollars.
          Then you find a player's Guide that is 51 pages and 10 3/4 X 9 inches. Next is a fold out 42 3/4 X 27 inches. The fold out is a picture of War Ships firing on British Troops. Next is the game 3 disks in a case. Under the disk is a quick reference and a game manual. Then their is a CD, the making of. Then another CD, Sound Track. And last a Demo Disk.
          there's one born every minute folks!

And I bet Sava did not received any of these item since he stole the game and is now wanted by the FBI.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

lol the FBI has bad taste LOL
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              QFT
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                there's one born every minute folks!

So far I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                  Well, they want Sava after all ... clearly bad taste
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                    Sounds like they ripped off all the worst parts of RoN

It has nothing from RoN, even the worst parts of RoN are better than the best parts in this game
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Joseph is craving to make it to king with his sp@m!!!!!
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I just read the Gamespy review of this game. They didn't really mention the actual gameplay, but gave the game 5 out of 5

The review is 3 pages, where the first page (and bit on the second) was all about the stunning graphics, then for the next 1½ page they mentioned the awsome home town with how you can customize it's looks (like you ever actually look at it?) and said it has a HUGE impact on the game... the rest of the review was about the problems in the game, but it really sounds like they only got to the surface on this and they say the mentioned problems doesn't cause much of a problem
                        They didn't really say anything about what was good about the game expect for the stunning graphics and interesting home town
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Gamespy sucks...

they are probably in the pocket of game companies... posting good reviews just so games will sell more

Gamespot scores AoE3 at 8.2

IGN gives it 8.8

I'd probably score it around 8.5 or so.

For me to buy a game, it has to be above 9.

It's not that I am saying this game sucks. I think it is a good game. It's just that it is not GREAT. And the multiplayer does not appeal to me at all. And MP is the only thing that is what would give it replay value... hence, the only reason to buy it.

So I'll play my pirated copy for a few more weeks, probably get sick of it, then it will waste away on my hard drive. And eventually, I'll delete the game.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

So I'll play my pirated copy for a few more weeks, probably get sick of it, then it will waste away on my hard drive. And eventually, I'll delete the game.
                            Pirated copies are bad. I hope your explorer gets ambushed by Spanish war dogs.
                            Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

Nice +5.

Comment

I dunno I may still get this around xmass if I can find a deal.
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X